Player
    Character
    Yubaba Yuba
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80

Crafting in 2.0 and beyond!

As a level 50 carpenter, all I do is either make bows that nobody wants and spears everyone wants. In 2.0 I really want to be able to make furniture for mog-houses, ls housing, airship parts.

Who else would be interested in doing some crafting for houses and airships, instead of making some armor and weapons.

If possible I would like all the crafting classes to have a roll in crafting things for air ships, and housing.

An Alchemist, and goldsmith, could make the Myst-reactors for airships, if that is what airships run on in ffxiv.

Blacksmiths, could make crafting stations for player/ls houses, with the help of carpenters.

Armorers, could put, armor on the airships.

Weavers, could make the sails, and cushions for seats and beds.

Leatherworkers, could make all the belts that help drive the airships, make nice leather seats for houses and airships.

Alchemist, could make potion facilities for houses, and Myst the fuel source for airships.(again unsure if that is unused in ffxiv)

Culinary chefs, what would a ls/mog house be with out a well stocked fridge, buy at your own risk.

Goldsmiths, could make high quality pieces to furnish your house with.

These are just a few Ideas I had while writing this, I am calling on the community to help get some ideas, and maybe one of the mods can come and send these ideas to the Dev team.
    (14)

Player
    Can you build a bridge and gtfo of here?

LOL. Thumbs up for mog houses and furniture.

/firstpartwasajoke
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Yubaba Yuba
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by RemVye View Post
    Can you build a bridge and gtfo of here?

LOL. Thumbs up for mog houses and furniture.

Thanks for the thumbs up, but I don't follow the first statement.
    (4)

Player

i think they should have us building war machines like airships for grand companys
    (3)
    What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I think this been the idea sense release but they never got around it. Free company was going to be release around the start of 2011 but ended up switching to a new team. So everything that follow got delay and i guess now they going back with the things they said they going to add for us.
    (1)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Allcars View Post
    Thanks for the thumbs up, but I don't follow the first statement.
    lmao... ok

Explaining it would ruin the joke others will get it and I guess next time I'll provide you with a baseball glove so you can catch it or maybe a ladder and a net since this flew way over your head.

Pip pip cheerio, thumbs up!
    (2)

7. 10-26-2011 01:49 AM

Player
    Character
    Yubaba Yuba
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    I think this been the idea sense release but they never got around it. Free company was going to be release around the start of 2011 but ended up switching to a new team. So everything that follow got delay and i guess now they going back with the things they said they going to add for us.
    I remember that, but now that the Dev team seems o be going in another direction, I question if these ideas are still with them. These idea were what really interested me in November of 2010, and I am sure there are many members of this community that would be interested in these still being implemented in the future. To show the Dev team that we are still interested is why I created the thread.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Allelujah Haptism
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    There will definitely be more things to craft especially with the new player housing coming up. Same as in ffxi with furniture but I fully expect there to be a lot more things to craft but as far as airships inside or outside of them.. definitely no. Airships are just like the water ferry's.. untouchable aspect of the game by players except to provide transportation.

Now maybe something for your choc and I could see a supply and demand for choc items and armor since they'll be fighting with us.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yubaba Yuba
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by lvicious View Post
    There will definitely be more things to craft especially with the new player housing coming up. Same as in ffxi with furniture but I fully expect there to be a lot more things to craft but as far as airships inside or outside of them.. definitely no. Airships are just like the water ferry's.. untouchable aspect of the game by players except to provide transportation.

Now maybe something for your choc and I could see a supply and demand for choc items and armor since they'll be fighting with us.
    The old Dev team back in November of last year talked about adding in player run Airships, and the Player ran airships would go to all the docks out in the world.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Maelina Sylfei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 64
    Making the Discipline of Hand have more use than simply making small stuff sure is welcome! I, for one, support the ideas for this.
    (2)
    LOL cash shop! SE's way to tell their player how they appreciate them... pull the carrot and empty your pockets $$$
    And to those who support it: you are kicking yourselves. -- We just need to sit back and laugh at people with cash shop items.
    (Marvelous economics IQ test!)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast