Player
    Character
    Loony Bob
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80

Sheepskin Targe - recipe wrong?

The thread with all the recipe changes includes "Sheepskin Targe" but whenever I use the listed materials - maple lumber, bronze rivets and sheep leather - and it says that I can only make a Leather Targe? This is a rank 12 shield as opposed to the sheepskin targe which is rank 28. :S
    (0)
    doop doop

Player
    U sure you are using the right quantities?
    (0)

Player

Seems like the names of the items got reversed in game. Here is what should be the Leather Targe - sheepskin-targe And of course what you were making should be the sheepskin targe. But what's in a name, eh?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    The names are reversed on Mooglebox for sure. If the names really are swapped, but the item you can make itself has the right stats, I would submit this as a bug to the localization forum, if it hasn't already been submitted.
    (0)
    Last edited by REDace0; 10-25-2011 at 06:20 AM. Reason: check if submitted first

Player
    Character
    Mia Kim
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Not sure about the thread, but the Lodestone Synthesis is correct. If anything they are just misnamed, the Sheepskin Targe is indeed a lvl 28 shield. I've made the Sheepskin Targe but it didn't really occur to me at the time that I wasn't using any Sheepskin.
    (0)