Character
    Raki'th Nea'lh
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80

Anima Relic

Hi,
    I hate crafting, i find it extremely boring and painstaking...
    If i understand things well, if i want to achieve the 3rd step of the "anima relic" quest I have to be lvl 60 in all crafting jobs (!!!!!)

I would have very much preferred farming a dungeon to get the stuff and not make it rely on crafting.

Is there a way to buy those HQ stuff ?
    If i find a crafter, is this going to require him/her lot of work and time to provide me with the stuff ?

SE, that's not cool :'(
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bravo Whiskey
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    You don't need to have any DoH at 60. You can just buy it from the marketboard. Congratulations, you got your farming wish!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Neri Feralheart
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    The items aren't hard to make. The ingredients aren't expensive or hard to get. If you don't craft, get the mats and then ask a friend or FC-mate to make it.

That's by far the easy part of that step, you know.
    (0)
    (The links below are sadly outdated. I hope to get around to updating things at some point.)
    Desynthesis Guide: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivdesynth

Airship Guide: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshipguide (\v/) Airship Quick Reference: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshipqr
    Airship Logsheet: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshiplog (/|\) Airship Builder Tool: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshipbuilder

Player
    Character
    F'hana Rihll
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Personally, I'm waiting until they nerf the "Coming into its own" quest to a level that makes any sort of sense compared with the new quest, before continuing past i200. Sorry, farming over 54 THOUSAND esoterics and poetics is just insane.

Comparatively, the new step is only 9k tomes to complete, flat out, no crafting or other collecting nonsense. You can even do it faster by completing the old Crystal Tower climb quest.

I can deal with the collecting and the crafting SE, but make the progression sensible.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Slappah Lol
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fianna_Alcuiden View Post
    Personally, I'm waiting until they nerf the "Coming into its own" quest to a level that makes any sort of sense compared with the new quest, before continuing past i200. Sorry, farming over 54 THOUSAND esoterics and poetics is just insane.

Comparatively, the new step is only 9k tomes to complete, flat out, no crafting or other collecting nonsense. You can even do it faster by completing the old Crystal Tower climb quest.

I can deal with the collecting and the crafting SE, but make the progression sensible.
    People always say this but they also conveniently fail to mention the fact that you can also get the items from all beast tribe dailies and treasure maps AND gordias
    (5)

Player
    Character
    T'erra Branford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappah View Post
    People always say this but they also conveniently fail to mention the fact that you can also get the items from all beast tribe dailies and treasure maps AND gordias
    But! but...

then it wouldn't sound anywhere near as dramatic.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ashelia Ferron
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappah View Post
    Unfortunate then, that it takes 20 days to max out ARR beast tribes from 0, Gordias is basically dead unless you form your own full party.

And treasure maps have crap drop rates.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Yvaine Isaulde
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Most annoying part would be FATEs. They didn't learn from Atma FATEs eh?
    (0)
    IGN: Yvaine Isaulde
    World: Tonberry

Player
    Character
    Celie Lothaire
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyalia View Post
    That's by far the easy part of that step, you know.
    I feel like those that have every gatherer and crafter at 60 have a bit of a skewed perspective on the relative difficulty of the crafting step. Just saying.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Berethos View Post
    I feel like those that have every gatherer and crafter at 60 have a bit of a skewed perspective on the relative difficulty of the crafting step. Just saying.
    There's only two parts of the third Anima step; the 16 crafted items and the 80 unidentifiable items. The crafted part really is the easiest here, unless you're saying gathering 80 items is easier than that.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast