Player
    Character
    Raifu Kurogaea
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

Did My Rank Just Vanish!?

Did you just reset my rank!? I was Bronze so it was no big deal, but you changed my score for what reason now? Now I hope this is the part when I realize you removed the penalty for losing and we no longer lose points for losing, because that'd be better.

Anyways yeah, a fair warning would've been nice though. -_-
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cynric Caliburn
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    The rating difficulty and amount required was changed so ranks were reset. At 200 rating you'll get bronze back easily
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Night Sky
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurogaea View Post
    Did you just reset my rank!? I was Bronze so it was no big deal, but you changed my score for what reason now? Now I hope this is the part when I realize you removed the penalty for losing and we no longer lose points for losing, because that'd be better.

Anyways yeah, a fair warning would've been nice though. -_-
    it's pre-season. everyone, who read previous patchnotes, knows that. also in 2 weeks it'll reset again.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Raifu Kurogaea
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Ah ok. And a random group of people with certain ranks get rewards right or something like that?
    (0)

Character
    Februs Harrow
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurogaea View Post
    Ah ok. And a random group of people with certain ranks get rewards right or something like that?
    Well, not exactly random, no. The top ranked players in the Diamond tier of the rankings will be given special rewards. I don't remember the exact number of players, but it's pretty exclusive. You'd have to pretty much live and breathe PvP to get high enough to qualify unless you are supremely lucky with your promotion matches and manage to get ahead of the curve, but that's about as likely as winning the lottery, given you're playing with PuG's.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Iris Valkyrie
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Februs View Post
    Well, not exactly random, no. The top ranked players in the Diamond tier of the rankings will be given special rewards. I don't remember the exact number of players, but it's pretty exclusive. You'd have to pretty much live and breathe PvP to get high enough to qualify unless you are supremely lucky with your promotion matches and manage to get ahead of the curve, but that's about as likely as winning the lottery, given you're playing with PuG's.
    It's like 1 trophy, 10 outfits, and 100 crowns to the top players in each datacenter.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Slappah Lol
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    It's not like preseason has any rewards anyway so it doesn't matter at all that our rating got reset
    (0)