Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Yu Zeneolsia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I realy hope this does not mean EU/AU players need to wait few months untill they get the option to buy their way to a maid/butler outfit.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Xiaomu Xiang
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quick question: When you obtain these items, is it for a single character only or is it account-wide?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Natashi Tamaruo
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesSaintboroguh View Post
    And that's how cross promotion works. You want something from product A? Buy something from product B.
    It's not the product that I would have a problem with, what ever it may be. It's the method and the 3rd party that I dislike. The 7-11 idea would of been fine because they're a dime a dozen where I live. I one of those that likes to touch and see what I'm buying to determine whether it's worth it's value. But anyhow, the decision has been made, no amount of jumping up and down in a tantrum is going to change it.
    (0)
    Is it reset Tuesday yet.

I question whether I'm playing a PvE game with PvP mixed in, or I am I playing a PfG.

Player
    Character
    Sakura Princess
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    omg NA only??? this is not fair........................

im from EU!!..............
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Azi Kerilade
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    If only they would've just put them to MogStation, I'd been happy to pay that 19,99€ there.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Momomi Momi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    I read a translation of the 7-11 event that the items were account-wide. Can anyone confirm? I really want them but I have 8 characters and I'd want this on at least most of them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Natashio View Post
    So I have to purchase something from a company that I have no desires to ever do business with... Seems legit..
    In Japan people were buying like 30 bottles of pop for the outfit. Its a promotion.
    (0)

Greetings, everyone!

Just a heads up that we'll have more information on the North American Amazon promotion to announce soon!

Quote Originally Posted by LLSmoothJ View Post
    Quick question: When you obtain these items, is it for a single character only or is it account-wide?
    These promotional items are account-wide!

As for details on European promotions, please stay tuned! While this announcement was specifically for the North American audience, we are of course planning similar promotions for European players to participate in!
    (26)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Arawn Wymer
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings, everyone!

Just a heads up that we'll have more information on the North American Amazon promotion to announce soon!

These promotional items are account-wide!

As for details on European promotions, please stay tuned! While this announcement was specifically for the North American audience, we are of course planning similar promotions for European players to participate in!
    Is the suit for men only? Would like to have it on my female. Is there any way to convert in case you change sex?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphix2407 View Post
    Is the suit for men only? Would like to have it on my female. Is there any way to convert in case you change sex?
    In Japan you had to collect both costumes separately. The maid costume is locked to ladies and the suit to men. So since those in the US are getting everything in one go, you'll have both to choose from and dress your retainers up, I imagine.

Very sad that they twisted the knife for EU folks again by announcing the NA promotion without any details of ours, but not entirely surprised. The excitement of seeing the new items has faded since everyone else on my server has had them for ages.
    (1)

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast