Player
    Character
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

WHM Considering LF Static - A6S (Vortexer) Progression - Server Transfer Okay

Currently, part of an old group trying to replace 4 members, but open to other options since I don't like sitting around with nothing to do. We broke up because some members jumped ship to get fast tracked A6S clear when we were on Vortexer progression. No other groups on Ultros are at that spot and have a WHM opening. Don't have the patience to go back to dealing with a group learning Blaster/Brawler phases, but might be open to a group getting to Swindler constantly at least.

Obviously willing to server transfer (seems necessary). A5S kills 5 weeks now. Cleared all raid turns pre-echo/nerf with exception of T5 (was pugging during BCoB for T1-4, joined a group right before SCoB was released, didn't clear till after echo added). i226. fflogs are public, you can check those out. Can only run Sun/Mon/Tue/Thur/Sat 8pm-12am CDT. Sat/Sun some flexibility. Absolutely can't raid Wed/Fri currently.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lordknight Galatea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    are you still looking? if you are let me know. PM me, cai mathis or hubert oswell from midgardsormr. we currently at a7s progression.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Still looking (I know we talked, but haven't heard back, so bumping in case others are wondering).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyrus Branford
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Are you still looking for a group? My group is on Malboro and we're currently working on A7S and willing to help teach someone who wishes to join and has what it takes. We can make our raid schedule fit your availability fairly easily if you are still interested. Let me know if possible, I will try to check back here regularly. You can message myself, Febreealle Goldyonse, or Alvina Vreden on Malboro server if you're able.
    (0)
    Know me by name, Shepherd of Fire.

Player
    Character
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Still looking...

Note to SE Mods if you even read these: Cancelled sub. 18 days left. If no group by then, this is why I quit. Since there was no "why did you cancel sub" field to fill out to vent about this to SE directly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Varetyr Delacroix
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Hi, I was wondering if you were still looking for a group. My group in Diabolos (currently on A7S 38%) is looking for a WHM.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 6:30pm - 9:30pm EST.

If you'd like more info I'll get back to you asap!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Paowee Otter
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Hi we're forming a new static and looking for a WHM on the Hyperion server. Members are coming back to the game and are veteran raiders. Experienced in a8s p2, a7. Currently 6/8 also looking for a 1 DPS (pref BRD/MCH. NIN/MNK/BLM spot filled). Raid times are 7 pm PST onwards. Schedule will be fixed as soon as group is formed. We are looking to clear a8s asap and get ready to push for future content. We are playing catch up. Pugged 3 spots last weekend for our first attempt as a static. Got down to Vortexer. Min/max, able to adapt, competitive, not repeat mistakes are characteristics we are looking for. Several of or members have geared i230 alternative job classes as well and can swap. If interested pm me for more info. Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mithris Lysander
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Have you tried posting on the recruitment reddit yet? I found a great group within a day, maybe give that a shot? Good luck!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Paowee Otter
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Thanks! I do have a thread on the subreddit. now we're looking for a WHM/BRD still Group got past merry go round phase ain our first day in a7s so things are looking good so far!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sunwu Murim
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Hey if your still looking we are a group on Faerie that is on A7s willing to teach A6s. We just need a healer and a BRD/MCH let me know if your interested.
    (0)