Player
    Character
    Kailani Rhys
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

Churning mist aether quest broken

Character : Nikita Rhys (My wifeys account as she is unable to "select a main character" when creating her forums account)

World : Diablos

Issue : Churning Mist Aether quest icon number 2 not showing quests done, not getting credit for the Aether quests.

After submitting multiple in game tickets to try to find out "What quest are required to unlock flying in Churning Mists". We have been told to come here and file a report.

We have done all of the quests (according to the internets and patch notes) that should allow the flying quest line to complete. So now we are here pleading our case (again) on the forums for any information on to which quest lights up the second crystal, or is this truly a bug.

Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    If she had done the quest "Hide Your Moogles" before the change in requirements for aether currents, she needs to complete the previous requirement instead. Said previous requirement is the quest "The Unceasing Gardener". If she has also done that one, I'm sorry for wasting your time with this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kailani Rhys
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    THAT DID IT!!! Thank you Mholito....Although I had not done this quest either. We just now did it together, and it unlocked her flying!!! Perhaps instead of going back and forth with the support team for 13 days, and even my other postings going "Unanswered" When we asked them TWICE in the support tickets what the discrepancy between our two toons could possibly be a bug. They could have just suggested this in teh first place. THank you thank you thank you Mholito! Maybe they will add this to their copy and paste responses when anyone else asks why flying did not unlock!
    (0)