Player
    Character
    Artorias Heavensguard
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 36

Few Questions from a Newbie

Hi everyone, i just started playing this game and i would like to main Paladin or Dk. So while leveling i am not sure if i should allocate my extra points on VIT or STR. I tried to look around on the web but i found controversial point of views so i would like to know what does the experts on the main Forum think about. Thank you in advance!
    (0)

Player
    Dans une petite maison personnelle bien plus calme que Mor Dhona et Idyllshire
    Character
    Rerollforum Ryukens
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 28
    Hi,

you're not in the right section, here is the correct link :
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/657
    (1)
    Il s'agit juste d'un reroll

Voici une de mes suggestions qui peut être pratique :
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/274196-Suggestion-Modification-de-la-limite-d-affichage?p=3606975#post3606975

Player
    Character
    Hiei Tengerees
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorias3 View Post
    Hi everyone, i just started playing this game and i would like to main Paladin or Dk. So while leveling i am not sure if i should allocate my extra points on VIT or STR. I tried to look around on the web but i found controversial point of views so i would like to know what does the experts on the main Forum think about. Thank you in advance!
    Before 3.2, it was controversed, but now, it's VIT where you have to spend your points. Your damages will depend of this.

You must know if you want to main drk, you will have to end the ARR story line. You can main pld Until get to this point. By the way, you will need war and pld cross skills. And it will train you for tank.

Enjoy the game, and keep in mind to use the english forum part, like Ryukens said
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by llyllypy View Post
    Merci et merci aussi à Mylee pour votre proactivité.
    Quote Originally Posted by llyllypy View Post
    Merci à Mylee et aux autres participants, je valide officiellement votre signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezstundyl View Post
    Un gros merci (une fois de plus) à Mylee qui assiste toujours les GMs avec ferveur ! Que ferions-nous si vous n'étiez pas là ? ;-)

Player
    Character
    Artorias Heavensguard
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 36
    Thx everyone for the answers. And sorry. I didn't realize I was on on the wrong section. Thx for pointing it out !
    (0)