Player
    Character
    Harmony Le'faye
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 30

Pet Glamour

Is there any news on the progress of the Arcanist, Scholar, and Summoner class gaining the ability to glamour pets? Thank you for a fantastic game and many wonderful hours of fun.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aleo Izzle
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 20
    Please separate the player character buffs and debuffs onto separate UI elements so that we can have debuffs at a different location to buffs.

On many fights with exclusive debuffs it would help tremendously if we could have the debuff bar to a more visible location without moving the location of buffs.
    (3)
    Last edited by Aleo; 03-19-2016 at 05:43 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aleo Izzle
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 20
    Can you please fix the issue of debuffs afflicted (like dots) not showing up on enemies (particular in large scale content like void ark/diadem) on the UI even though it is ticking/on the enemy.

This issue happens even with the "Display only detrimental effects you inflict" option selected.

Also on a similar topic, for the option "Display only detrimental effects you inflict" can you make this apply to the focus target window as well, as a separate option preferably.
    (7)
    Last edited by Aleo; 03-19-2016 at 05:45 AM.

Player
    Character
    Chukkaque Thestrong
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 60

Minion Checklist

Can we get some type of minion check list in game? Or some feature that shows us what minions we have and what we are missing?

I buy minions off the board sometimes but its difficult since I don't have every minion I own memorized and thus can sometimes mistakenly buy one I all ready own.
    (1)
    Last edited by Chukkaque; 03-19-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Player
    Character
    Chukkaque Thestrong
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 60

Target Ring Option

Can we get some type of setting for the target rings?

As a positionary DPS it can be very difficult to move around an enemy or world boss when I can't see it's current direction or target ring. I like seeing all the cool animations and effects from other players in the game but with all the flashing and such I can't see the target ring. Can we please get an option to possibly put the target ring on top of these animations or make it so that it is more visible in some way?
    (4)

Character
    Yuni Captain
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60

GCD recast alerts

I find myself too often staring at the hotbars, to do not miss the moment of ready weaponskills, so i miss some animations, colors, effects and general battle pleasure.

Since i am not a fan of spamming keyboard buttons whole two and half seconds,
    were you thinking about adding kind of middleScreen-bound GCD alerts similar to Visual Effects implemented to the edges of the screen, or to simply expand funcionality of mentioned Visual Effects?

(Also, not a fan of WoW-alert idea posted earlier, so no like :< )
    (0)

Character
    Yuni Captain
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60

Status Ailmets sorting

Due to strict priority of buffs/debbufs sorting, will you consider manual priority selection for player buffs and enemy debuffs sorting?
    There are currently some types of statusAilments-type selections, but they didn't solve my problems:
    1) Since the limited amount of slots for maximum visible debbufs, seeing your own DoT on a target may be unavailable. On the other side, selecting "Show only mine" option is removing possibility of class-shared debbufs like Virus effect or Dancing Edge/Storm's Eye effect, so overwriting skills happens in wrong moment.

2) Each time buff is used (i.e. Darkside/Grit/Shadow Wall) they are mixed with Protect, Stoneskin,Synastry or others differently than before. Before i manage to catch, which moment-important buffs are still active, i happen to pop another cooldown. That is, i would find it really helpfull to see an option to set own-casted buffs separted from those i recieve, or static buffs like protect/stoneskin/Grit/Darkside separted from others.
    (3)

Character
    Yuni Captain
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60

Color palette expansion

Were you considering expanding color palette for chats/character names dyeing?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Altanas Aidendale
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Can we have a reskin of the UI to make it look like ARR concept UI?

Its only a subtle difference but it looked a lot better overall
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Firosen Nox
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60

Custom UI Skins/Aesthetics

Would it be feasible to implement UI skins into the game? Say, for instance, if I wanted the option to replace the current UI appearance with a 1.0/Legacy aesthetic (but not the actual 1.0 UI), or maybe menus that have a similar appearance to the older Final Fantasy games.
    (6)
    Last edited by Secondenrique; 03-20-2016 at 01:59 AM.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast