Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    K'nahli Yohko
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 89
    In relation to PvP, both new and old content, do you foresee amending the way Tanks work in battle? Paladin's utility allows them to excel at harassment and aiding allies though Warrior and Dark Knight appear to significantly lack such means to ensure their allies' survival. Would it be possible to add or adjust skills such as Provoke which, instead of doing nothing, could influence a target in a number of ways, such as....

-Target moves toward and/or attacks the caster if in range. (3 second duration)
    -Damage dealt by target to anyone other than caster is reduced by 50% while damage dealt to caster is increased by 150%+. (10 second duration)
    -Accuracy of target heavily reduced against all but the caster. (5 second duration)

These are just examples and the numbers/durations could be adjusted as seen fit, but even as someone who only plays Bard and Paladin, I get the impression that only Paladins really seems to fulfill the role of being able to bear the brunt of the enemy attacks in defence of their team.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alzrius Nremyn
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I would love to see moogles as the next Beast Tribe, maybe put a moogle cap and suit, lvl 1 without any stat bonuses, as purchasible items from them.

Would love to see Blue Mage, Red Mage, Samurai, and Pirate make it in, but that's something I can wait on. Right now if you raise the level cap, just adding more useful traits rather than more skills to clutter the hotbars would be helpful.

ex: Chance on Fire and Ice IV to grant Astral Fire and Umbral Ice. After each crit, chance to reset cooldown of Ley Lines. Critical hit chance and damage increase.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    K'nahli Yohko
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 89
    Y'shtola appears in patch 3.2.

.......therefore! I boldly and shamelessly proclaim that it must be relevant to ask if we can expect to see her new hairstyle released in the near future? I've always wanted a variation of her previous style minus the hair ornaments like she currently has.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurora Aura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    For the new Anima weapons, would character creation be involved?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurora Aura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Is there a way to make "motion" syntax for skills, something that shows the effect but doesn't affect the player, mobs or place the respective skill on cooldown (as well as being used in spite of the class being unable to use the skill itself)?
    (2)
    Last edited by Morningstar1337; 03-23-2016 at 11:05 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aurora Aura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Are you gonna put cutscenes from finsiehe events (mainly the recent ones like the Little Ladies or Hatching Tide events) on the Unening Journey, or are they deleted as soon as the event ends?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    George Strong
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    When will the Hildibrand and Nashu Plushes be available for Pre-order?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Theo Lothaire
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

Crafting and Gathering Materia V

I understand you made changes to battlecraft materia and being able to meld it into "icon" gear, but out of all the classes that uses it most and needs it most, it is the gathering and crafting classes, which you are ignoring. I don't know if this was asked, but we are almost to the 9 months since release and we cannot convert crafting or gathering gear for gathering or crafting materia v. When are we going to be able to do this? You have already made it harder to spiritbond the gear over ilvl 55 by changing the best method for bonding. Can you please let us know when we will get this?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Summer Snow
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

Shantoto's Robe

There is a large following for Shantoto in the Final Fantasy XI community, and many XI players have came to XIV. Do you think we could get a version of her robes to wear? Also, will we see any famous female clothing represented in subscription rewards? Celes , Terra, Rosa, or Rydia armor is something I have personally wanted for a while now, and I think a lot of players would also like them.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Summer Snow
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

Kefka Fight

Will we ever see a Kefka trial? He is my favorite character in all of Final Fantasy history. Since the warring triad has been introduced into XIV, it seems only proper that he come in with them.
    (0)

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast