Player
    Character
    Roda Tirhaalo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissey View Post
    I'd say alternate them. I like both full plate and flamboyant. I would like a solid mix. For more variety and options.

Edit: Come to think of it do we males get any cute mini skirts? Maybe sometimes daddy wants a short skirt, some high heels and a bit of lipstick to feel beautiful on those dark, lonely nights.
    I think so, but the bottom pieces tend to have leggings attached to them, like the acolyte skirt, or the scholar artifact skirt. I know the white mage eso chest piece has a minidress. And then there's that one heavy armor, I think, that looks like a sailor skirt.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Krissey Cakes
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Roda View Post
    I think so, but the bottom pieces tend to have leggings attached to them, like the acolyte skirt, or the scholar artifact skirt. I know the white mage eso chest piece has a minidress. And then there's that one heavy armor, I think, that looks like a sailor skirt.
    Well that doesn't sound like it will help me get my cross-dress on but I'll look into it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thanatos Ravensweald
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Didn't bother with current contents armor sets; looked too weird.. lol
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerune View Post
    We need more flamboyant armours, keep them comming SE!
    Yeah, this.

Honestly, I thoroughly love the "flamboyant" theme of the game and in all honesty, it should be like that... after all, it IS a Final Fantasy game.

I completely like what the Devs do with the gear, weapons and costume themes in this game and it simply ties in cohesively with the main theme of the game: richly designed, elegant, sophisticated high fantasy.
    (5)
    "After ten years, finally headed to Sharlayan... absolutely stoked"

Player
    Character
    Warlyx Arada
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    meh , i usually dislike BRD sets for obv reasons ¬¬ , but the leviathan set has grown on me , i wanted to change , maybe in a week im bored again , but for now is new and fresh :P

i tho MCH would give aiming gear some cool looking sets but .....doesnt look like thats the case
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hott Cocoa
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses View Post
    Yeah, this.

Honestly, I thoroughly love the "flamboyant" theme of the game and in all honesty, it should be like that... after all, it IS a Final Fantasy game.

I completely like what the Devs do with the gear, weapons and costume themes in this game and it simply ties in cohesively with the main theme of the game: richly designed, elegant, sophisticated high fantasy.
    I like armor and dragons in my fantasies.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Heavenly Storm
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 61
    This has to be the funniest post and replies to a post I have ever seen!! It has made me laugh out loud a couple times already, haha!!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nuinn Nomi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 64
    I've seen a few Roe males with it. Somehow I want them clutching their pearls, resting on their bosoms and puffing smoke from a long cigarette holder....
    (0)
    Proud member of the Abyss FC — Excalibur

If you need a place to chat about all sorts of ridiculous, dorky and nonsensical topics, feel free to join the Absolutely Fabulous LS
    Send a /tell and bring your happy pills~!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23