Player
    Character
    Ghishlain Pyrial
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    @Roll

Once you start to acquire Midas / Lore pieces, start to meld half your slots of with Accuracy Materia. That should give you more than enough accuracy to handle casual contents with minimal misses leading up to the next expansion.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Roland Starwind
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrz View Post
    Energy Drain, Broil, aero, miasma, and the occasional ruin II to avoid an aoe say hello. (Miasma II if 3 or more targets as well) Sitting at 520ish and I haven't noticed a miss yet.
    Have you tried using those spells in Antitower? Because that's where it's very noticeable.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ibi Risasi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Serious question. Does melding acc on every piece of lore/Alexander gear even reach the cap needed for it?
    As far as I know, regardless of class, all DoW/DoM (and possibly DoH/DoL too) have 354 base accuracy. The i220+ raid/tome gear has 18 materia slots total.

That means you can reach 516 accuracy before food with Grade IV accuracy materia or 570 accuracy before food with Grade V accuracy materia.

The magic accuracy cap for A4S is 540, so that's certainly achievable, and you can probably reach acceptable hit rates in Midas Savage even with Grade IV and food, but unless i250+ gear has accuracy or more materia slots, it might be tough to manage in A9S+.

It also means you're devoting all your melds to a DPS stat, rather than a healing stat.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Warlyx Arada
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    hope SE removes acc for every1 come 4.0 , juggling acc isnt fun
    (4)

5. 03-03-2016 11:00 AM

Player
    Character
    Roland Starwind
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibi View Post
    As far as I know, regardless of class, all DoW/DoM (and possibly DoH/DoL too) have 354 base accuracy. The i220+ raid/tome gear has 18 materia slots total.

That means you can reach 516 accuracy before food with Grade IV accuracy materia or 570 accuracy before food with Grade V accuracy materia.

The magic accuracy cap for A4S is 540, so that's certainly achievable, and you can probably reach acceptable hit rates in Midas Savage even with Grade IV and food, but unless i250+ gear has accuracy or more materia slots, it might be tough to manage in A9S+.

It also means you're devoting all your melds to a DPS stat, rather than a healing stat.
    ^ Exactly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ghishlain Pyrial
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    @Roll

Your posts on this thread indicate you don't like missing in casual content.

You should be close to if not at 100% Hit Rate in current casual content at around 450 Accuracy. This is light compared to the "up to 600" required for Savage.

You should be able to achieve that 450 by melding approximately half your slots in accuracy once you start to deck out in i220-240s. That gives you the other half of your slots to use for healer-melds such as SpS/Crit/Det.
    (0)

Character
    Kaurie Lorhart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    I maintain good DPS as a SCH in both new dungeons. I've slotted in 5 Tier V accuracy materia so far, and am at 414. I'm hitting over 99% of the time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Areku Foxfire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll View Post
    Have you tried using those spells in Antitower? Because that's where it's very noticeable.
    He just said he has 520 accuracy on his scholar. That's more than enough to not miss in antitower.

Heck I'm at 462 and I don't miss in there either.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roland Starwind
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyAreku View Post
    He just said he has 520 accuracy on his scholar. That's more than enough to not miss in antitower.

Heck I'm at 462 and I don't miss in there either.
    Sorry, I missed the memo where healer's have to meld accuracy on gear now. I'm still using esoteric gear while everyone has pentameld accuracy. My fault.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Areku Foxfire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll View Post
    Sorry, I missed the memo where healer's have to meld accuracy on gear now. I'm still using esoteric gear while everyone has pentameld accuracy. My fault.
    Not to be rude, but do you just not read?

Cos multiple people have been suggesting and talking about their melding accuracy (the post you quoted included).

Doesn't require pentamelds in the least, I haven't penta melded accuracy on a single thing.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast