Character
    Banjomissen Mismis
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Weaver: What stats?

As a crafter what stats are usefull?

Crafting and magic crafting - What's the difference and which one does a weaver benifit the most from?

Output?
    Control? Read something about control affects the element in the craft is that true?
    Perception?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aleczan Knighthill
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    According to this;
    http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...f271d7a0a84d5f

Q. What do the crafter-related attributes Craftsmanship, Magic Craftsmanhip, and Control each do?
    A. Among recipes in the game, there are those for which the rate of progress and chance of success are increased by higher Craftsmanship, and those for which they are determined by Magic Craftsmanship. Control helps to reduce the occurrence of aetherial sparking (see below), and exerts its influence over both types of recipes just mentioned.

All recipes, however, have set attribute requirements. Attempting a recipe with attributes below those required will result in lessened progress and quality, even for successful actions.
    Having higher Control help reduce the chance that your synthesis light would get the spark when you fail the attempt.

Craftsmanship & Mg.Craftsmanship will influence how you tend to get fail/success on a recipe. I usually try to boost Craftsmanship. As of now there's a real solid information about which recipe require Craftsmanship and which one require Mg.Craftsmanship. So safe bet would be to boost both and balance them, or boost either one and switch over if you notice dramatic rate of failure.

Output, on the other hand, is for gatherer (Disciple of the land). From my observation, higher output means you can gather for more attempts from one spot before having to move and look for next spot.

Perception is also for DoL, but I am not sure about what it does.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Banjomissen Mismis
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Thanks for the answer! :-)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aleczan Knighthill
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Oh oh! I also found this.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...5e1bf4ab725f29

Might be useful too.

And you're very welcome.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Aleczan View Post
    Oh oh! I also found this.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...5e1bf4ab725f29

Might be useful too.

And you're very welcome.
    Think they havent updated that info since the patch. It still shows Mind as raising max MP.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Strykh Jern
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Dexterity is supposed to be beneficial when crafting with mainhand and Mind while crafting offhand on weaver. Also good to keep in mind
    (0)