Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Player
    Character
    Kaori San
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Competitions are always like this, so the only thing you can do is enjoy taking part Don't take it to heart, just have fun making music. Made my day that some pompous ass didn't come anywhere either, that to me was as good a prize as having won
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaori San
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    @ Garthas, you weren't wrong http://www.prodigypiano.com/wp/about-us/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oni Xia
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

Prize claim?

So, uh...how do we claim our prizes? Or have they not been sent out yet? I've checked in-game and on Mogstation, but I don't have anything - not sure if I'm doing it wrong, or checking in the wrong place.
    (0)

We'd like to take another moment to thank everyone who took the time and put in their effort to enter the Heavensward Music Contest. It was definitely one of our most involved contests! And because of all of your hard work, there were a huge amount of entries for everyone around the world to enjoy!

As you may know, the full list of winning entries, as well as comments from Sound Director Masayoshi Soken, can be found on the Lodestone! If you have yet to check them out, or read Soken's comments, be sure to do so!

Thanks once again for making this contest such a success!
    (6)
    Tony "Zhexos" Caraway - Community Team

Hi, everyone!

As you all may know, we recently held a contest where our musically inclined Warriors of Light were challenged to perform their own take on the evening theme for Foundation, "Night in the Brume."

If you're interested in hearing all of the entries, we created a playlist on our official FFXIV YouTube channel that features every entry!

Heavensward Music Contest Playlist
    http://sqex.to/Uxu

Please feel free to listen to all of the amazing entries we received from players around the world!
    (7)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6