Player
    Character
    Lauro Soto
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80

Rank 50 Leves

Hello everyone , my question is this , is there any leve that gives rank 50 for Carpenter?? i know there are "some" for other job but especifially for Carpenter are there any ?? (if possible can you name one) . thanks in advanced.
    (0)
    To live Each day is a Hell of a Miracle

Player

Hello,

There is no Leve for Level* 50.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mica Zerrshia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    best u can do is hope they give u a lvl 45 but really once ur 45+ they arent really worth it unless u wanna do em for free mats
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahZerrshia View Post
    best u can do is hope they give u a lvl 45 but really once ur 45+ they arent really worth it unless u wanna do em for free mats
    No, no no no. Once you're 45+, they're the best option because the exp reward makes it much faster than grinding.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Ending reward (at least for 40+, not sure below) is 4% of your tnl, so from that alone you will ding in 25 leves. Less really because of the exp per synth on the way there.
    (0)

XI: Zeroblade, Titan Server

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    No, no no no. Once you're 45+, they're the best option because the exp reward makes it much faster than grinding.
    agreed, all i do at 45 is leves. went from 45-50 in a few days. they key is to wait till your leve allowances build up then favor the camps and do them non stop. also for armor there were 2 elves in LL and 2 at camps. I would keep the ones at camps and just redo the other ones that were in city. If it would stop giving me new ones id do the camps then repeat.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    There's a 45 in-town level in Gridania, and a 40 in Bentbranch. I pick them both up, then spam the in-town one until it doesn't show up. Then I complete the 40 one in order to reset the leve counter and pray the 45 one shows back up. Doesn't cost me any anima.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hunnybunny Hari
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    The lack of higher level leves is something I feel SE needs to address.

If you level any DOM or DOW job, you always have 3 or more leves available for your current range. Same with DOL.

But DOH gets nothing to a few. Why shouldn't we get a minimum of 3 leves at our current level range every single time we choose to do leves? And lumping level 30-40 leves in with the 20-30 range is ridiculous, especially when at times, all you are offered is the 20-30 ranges when you're in the 30s.

R45 and R50 for any craft are like maybe 1 if you're lucky, with some jobs not even having a R50 available ever.

Why does SE make leveling a DOH job such a grind?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I believe local leves are being addressed with 1.21. Whether or not they'll be adding new leves, or just updating the old ones with new recipes however, remains to be seen.

Edit: Just read the letter from the producer for today and I actually don't see the above issue addressed... sigh. I hope the "bonus for logging out" applies to DoH.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raldo; 01-30-2012 at 11:35 PM.