Character
    Skyler Starwind
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90

Looking for a FC to join.

Hey guys,

I made a new character late last night, and I'm looking for a very active FC to join to make new friends, since I don't have anyone I know who to play with. I'm looking for a active, friendly, helpful FC. Also, I won't play tonight since there's maintenance, but I'll be ready to start playing tomorrow night after work.

I also have TeamSpeak and Discord to voice chat as well.

I'm also a veteran to this game for 2 years since I have a legacy character.
    (0)
    Last edited by Amalia_Trevion; 02-23-2016 at 05:18 AM.

Player
    Character
    Grandmaster Nep
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    If you're interested in an adult "close-knit" fc FaDeD HEROES is interested in you! http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-recruiting%21
    We are a small group of friends that are looking for members! We do have rl stuff to attend doing the day on weekdays such as work but we are on mostly at night and especially on weekends. If interested just send me a friend request or reply! I'm on 24/7! Est
    (0)
    Last edited by Kratosmd; 02-23-2016 at 06:52 AM.

Player
    Character
    Skyler Starwind
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Well I play on nights and on weekends I'm all in! I'll see if I can catch you once I get home from work before maintenance! ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liv Swan
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I'd recommend just 'examining' (is there a way to say that, that doesn't sound creepy? lol) people and seeing what FC's they are in. If they have alot of members, and sound what you're looking for, join them. You'd probably like legacy FC's. They're FC's that have been around since the beginning of XIV and have TONS (100+) of people. I used to be an FC skipper until I finally found that small FC's suit me better.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chelsey Arcana
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    hi Bladen Strife I'm Chelsey Arcana I'm in fc called Diciples of Oblivion. yeah if u like me and use voice chat or need friend I here to we medium size guild but like to get to know people if u like to craft there people here to teach u there. we not over favoritism but if u like to chat with me I'm name Chelsey Arcana tho its weird saids Chelsey Rositta on tho fourms lol just message if u need help = ) I willing to do dugeons I'm whm love to heal in parties .
    (0)