Player
    Character
    Kezia Walker
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 64

<Passion> Come and play with us!

Hey everyone! Seeing as 3.2 is only days away, I thought I would extend a welcoming hand to anyone who might be looking to make some new friends to hang out with! We're a lovely bunch from mostly all around Europe, we've got an awesome Moogle mansion for you to come and chill in, plus stables, crafters, garden patches and more Lalafells than you can shake a stick at!

(Please don't shake sticks at the Lalafells...)

Does this sound good? How about waffles and cats? Because we have them too! We're a fairly active FC with casual players and hardcore raiders alike - there is something for everyone in Passion!

Feel free to drop a comment on here, or visit our website - www.passionguild.org. Looking forward to welcoming you to our little corner of Eorzea!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kezia Walker
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 64
    Bumping for 3.2 day! Loving the new content so far - plus the fact I can finally get Eso gear...

HAPPY 3.2 DAY FOLKS!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kezia Walker
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 64
    Been a while - nevertheless! Bumpity bump bump. We've had a lot of new, lovely members and we want MORE!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luke Skyballer
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    I'm looking for a FC to call home. ilvl210 BRD main and currently leveling ROG>NIN and DRK as well.

I am a quiet guy, if that doesn't suit that's understandable. But always willing to help and learn and always open to advice on my playstyle etc.

I have a family and young kids so my playtime can be random, I am interested in endgame progression but it would have to be on a super casual level if at all.

The name is Luke Skyballer if you want to catch me in-game. Won't be on til later tonight though, ie 8pm onwards UK time.

Cheers
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kezia Walker
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 64
    Quiet isn't a problem - just as long as you're prepared for a noisy bunch around you! Also, you're not the only player with a family, we understand that little ones take precedent over gaming so don't worry about that.

I'll invite you this evening - if I forget, just give me a poke in-game!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyriac Daventria
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 22
    Hi Kezia,

I noticed your thread here and the friendlyness within it.
    I am looking for a new FC. Currently I am stuck at the Sargatanas server, but most of the FC is either inactive or don't tend to show up in my playtime.
    It might be better to change to a EU server for me after all this time (been here since 1.0).

Just like Skyballer I am also a Dad running a family with 2 small children so I am a casual player and more interested in the social aspects of an mmo than hard progression.

I would also appreciate people running old content. I am only still lvl 43!

I run the game on PC as well as PS4.

I hope to hear from you soon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kezia Walker
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 64
    Been a while since I updated this, but we had a little pause on social recruitment for a while. BUT - we are back open for business! So Yskonyn, if you haven't already joined up then please feel free to drop me a line ingame and I'd be more than happy to have you along for the ride!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scope Reaper
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Hi Kezia,

Hope you are well, I am currently in a FC and looking to make a change due to the FC being very quiet or I am just on when the other players are online.

I am a very casual player willing to give everything a try and always looking for peeps to play with. My finance is also in the FC and if possible would like her to join.

I would like to be in a more social FC that are willing to help out and have a bit of patience for new / un experienced players.

If you still have opening let me know
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ash Smokespear
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Hey there Scope. What kind of activity would you be looking for in our FC? We have a very mixed roster of both newbies and long-time players who are often very happy to help you out, all you have to do is ask ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kezia Walker
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 64
    Bumpity bump for 3.4! We are very much looking for new folks to come join us!
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast