In some other games I've played, when you used the search function at the Marketboard and entered a space, the game didn't assume that any words prior to the very last were completed versions and instead ran them as partials where applicable. In other words, it made searching for a specific item a lot easier by allowing minimal typing.

So for example, let's imagine that the following items exist:
-Linen Wedge Cap of Crafting
-Linen Wedge Cap of Gathering
-Linen Wedge Cap of Dancing
-Linen Wedge Cap of Prancing

(And assume that there's a lot more to crowd the results list when the final word is omitted)

If you wanted to find the Crafting one alone via the search bar, at present you would have to type a minimum of: "Linen Wedge Cap of C" to ensure the other listed results were not retrieved as a result of only the final word is treated as a partial. Whereas if all words, however, were instead treated as potential partials, then any of the following would present the specific result without producing a wall of other items.

"L W C O C" (first letters of each word)

"L W C O Craft" (extra specificity on final word)

"Lin Wed Ca O C" (extra specificity on a multitude of words)

Any of those three examples would present the same result. Naturally, the first is the easiest and most desirable, though in situations where other items have similar beginnings/endings etc, you can add some extra specificity as shown to reduce the retrieved listings.

To give another example:

-Golden Chain
-Golden Chandelier
-Golden Crank
-Golden Labrador

Typing "G C" alone would present the first three results and typing "G Cha" would present the first two, however, if you wanted the first result only, then "G Chai" would be sufficient to erase all other results you're familiar with and have minimal market clutter to search through without having to type entire names each time. It also helps when you remember part of an item's name, but not the entirety.

Apologies if my explanations were very unclear or even over-explained. I had the impression that it was something easy to misunderstand if described vaguely.