Character
    Chicks Dig'me
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 60

Secondary Healer priorities (ideas)

Hello everyone,
    I was playing today and in 2 games noticed a correlation (although not yet there in terms of sample size).

If the secondary healer focuses on the first dps to get battlehigh and keeps them alive, it seems that the next in lines get battlehigh very easily because the burst dmg is higher and gets higher as the battlehigh rolls onto more people.

That being the case, the role of the 2nd healer might not be to purely focus on burst healing the party in a group dynamic but to babysit the battlehighs so that the battlehigh can roll onto others.

Thoughts? Experiences?

Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Atreus Auditore
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    What?

/10char
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dark Falz
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    You could be pocket healing a DPS all game and they might not get battle high. Just because they are getting healed doesn't mean they will get highs.

It seems to me you want to piggy back off someone elses burst and killsteal lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Paca Kuma
    World
    Chocobo
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    What were you playing? What secondary healer?

OP is just saying, if someone in your party has Battle High, you have 1 healer constantly heal them. The enemies will focus on that Battle High character because shiny stuff stand out and your non Battle High team mates will have better chances at focusing on DPS so they too will get Battle High.

I think you misunderstood OP xxczx
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Stefan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I'm no language expert but let me see if I understand this: He is saying it's easier for other people in your team to get battle high when one person already has it because damage will be higher, resulting in more kills. And you should heal these people.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    I wasn't aware we had fixed roles in PVP! It's not clear but I'm assuming you mean Seal Rock. It's true that battle highs are infectious in some groups, and healing people with the status makes logical sense, but I've always tries to adapt and heal according to priority rather than thought about whether I'm the first or second healer or stuck to a specific pattern.
    (0)