Player
    Character
    Saphiri Rahn
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80

A Big Thank You!

So to preface this I was very worried about using the Party Finder system seeing so many of them set up as "Know the fight/No bonus/wipe and your out" months ago and as such did not go after clearing a lot of the EX Primals that I really wanted to. (I enjoy experiencing the more difficult content and working towards a clear.) And yes, I know that is not the only type of PF groups there are but it was the majority of what I was seeing.

Then I decided to join in one meant to clear and farm... And then another and I even made a couple myself as I found like-minded individuals willing to join up.

I've been so impressed with the people I'm finding on Famfrit these past few weeks who have the patience, the tenacity and the good spirits to group up and work through the mechanics of the various primal fights I've been doing. Whether it was for a clear or a farm everyone has stuck around and all the comments have been constructive and informative.

So thank you all and I now look forward to using the PF system on our server knowing that there are great people like you out there. And if you see me on and need help with something send me a /t and I'll do what I can to help out.
    (2)
    Last edited by Tchaktuli; 02-09-2016 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Word limit. Need to add in a Word Limit Break!

Player
    Character
    Echo Tempest
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 75
    This is encouraging, because a few of my FC members and I were hoping to start joining/hosting learning parties for both new and old content very soon, but I wasn't entirely sure how well received they would have been. I'd like to see more of this, and hope to run into you and the rest of these like-minded individuals soon!
    (0)