Frequency: every day since last patch 3.15
    World name: Excalibur
    Character name: Bebe Sop
    NPC name: N/A
    Monster name: N/A
    Class/Level: AST60
    Party or solo: solo
    In-game time: anytime
    Area and coordinates: aetheryte camps in Outlook, Aleport, Hawthorne Hut, Little Ala Mhigo, Gridania main Aetheryte, Mor Dhona Aetheryte

Doing my beastribe dailies in the old world, I do them normally on astro and hand them in on my lvl50 jobs to benefit from the exp. I change from AST to PLD to hand in the first set, for example Amalja, and tele to Outlook for the next set. Once in Outlook and still at the Aetheryte I change back to AST and randomly some skills ogc aren't ready and halfway through the cooldown. I haven't used them before the job change at all, skills like Collective Unconciousness, Luminiferous Aether and Cleric Stance. Sometimes the sects are on cooldown too. Repeat on the kobolds camp and same story. I did change to PLD50 outside of sactuary though. Another day I try on WHM60 and this time nothing is on cooldown. Change to AST60 and some skills are again on cooldown. I've changed back and forth, changed even to a different lvl50 job in sanctuary and whenever I change back to WHM60 everything in fine and ready, but on AST60 some are halfway through the cooldown, and not always the same skills.

Connection Specs
    - Type of internet connection/provider: ADSL/Sky
    - Modem maker/model number: Sky/Sky Hub

Model Number of the PlayStation®4 You Are Using
    - Model Number: CUH-1116A

Information About the Peripherals You Are Using
    -Type: controller, Dual Shock4
    -Maker: Sony
    -Model Number: CUH-ZCT1E
    (0)
    Last edited by Bebekurenai; 02-08-2016 at 04:24 AM.

Player
    Character
    Luna An'ghrian
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    This happens to me on occassion as well it seems too many "quick changes" cause your cooldowns to reset during the class change. You merely have to wait for the cooldown then you are back on track.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alex Wiseman
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    If you change to PLD while not in a sanctuary, it makes all cooldown reset. When you port to Camp Outlook, some of your longer cooldown (Hallowed Ground, Sentinel, etc.) are still on cooldown. When you change back to AST, it's longer cooldown will not reset. However, everything that has reset before the change will. This has been a part of the feature (not sure if a bug or intended) since they first allowed us to have our cooldowns be reset in sanctuaries.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maya Sop
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Yeah Alex, and that is fine, but it also happens when I change to PLD (or any other job for that matter) and back to AST in the sanctuary. I've tested this back and forth with different jobs and making sure no ability was used so everything was ready. I can somewhat understand if I change jobs outside of the sanctuary and then back inside the sanctuary that something might be on cooldown. But this happens with AST only. And not even the same abilities, sometimes cleric (to name a silly one) will be on cooldown, other times not.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sir Rawrz
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Some skills between classes are strangely tied to each other it seems.
    (0)