Character
    Tsuki Ura
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 30

What FCs are recommended to New to RP?

Hi,

I'm brand new to the server and I've been interested in finding a RP group for a while, which is why I switched to Balmung. Can anyone suggest a heavy RP group that maintains storylines? I'd really like a character-driven chat RP, although I haven't quite mastered chatting on PS4 yet. I'm a very casual player, so I would preferably like a FC that isn't too intensive on attendance. Just an ongoing storyline with a good group of people or something.

Also, I've never tried RP, so I don't even know what it entails completely. Any information would be appreciated!
    (0)

2. 02-04-2016 02:05 PM

Player
    Character
    Tsuki Ura
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 30

Backstory

Also, I drafted up a backstory for my character, as I'd imagined that's what RP is based off of. Please let me know if it's a good one, or if there's a better way to go about it. I chose this backstory to explain my horrible chatting skills, mostly.
    "Tsuki Ura was raised in the forested mountains of Othard, by a nomadic mountain tribe of moogles, called the Moggard. The Moggard are a divergent sect of Moogleguard that work to restore elemental balance to Eorzea in secret. Tsuki was found in the thick forest at five years old, without any memories of her past. They raised her as mooglekin, naming her for the new moon she was found under, and taught her the ways of Conjuring and Arcany.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tsuki Ura
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 30
    At seventeen, Tsuki traveled to the outskirts of Gardenia, where she set off in search for her birth parents and her memories. Her moogle upbringing gives her great stealth and elemental abilities, but also leads to to keep her distance rather than fight. Having not been raised around society, Tsuki is very shy and is hesitant to approach others, which makes her mission difficult. Currently she can only communicate with people who possess the Echo because she was raised in Mooglespeak, although she is quickly learning the languages of the realm. Even so, her lack of knowledge in common customs often leads to misunderstandings.

She must overcome her moogle upbringing and meet friends who will help her recover her lost memories and find her family.")
    (0)