Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Holy mother of lore-walls! Thanks, Ferne!

Really, really looking forward to the lore book.
    (12)
    Last edited by Anonymoose; 02-01-2016 at 04:16 PM.
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Player
    Character
    Aurora Aura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    However, FFXIV’s patch titles are usually multi-layered, so the “change” mentioned here is not exclusive to the Minfilia branch of the story. It also ties into the Dragonsong War branch as well. As we saw in 3.1, following the dramatic rescue of an Ishgardian by a dragon, the people of Ishgard have begun questioning their heretofore violent relationship with the Dravanians. They have begun to think that a change towards peace may be possible. In addition, the other regions of Eorzea have also detected a change in the winds, and are now beginning to re-evaluate their stance on the conflict...possibly considering action themselves.
    Hmm, I just thought the other layers were just referencing Midas.

So the city states are themsleves considering action huh, something tells me that Nidhogg or Ala Mhigo might be getting a few more uninvited guests.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    In addition, the other regions of Eorzea have also detected a change in the winds, and are now beginning to re-evaluate their stance on the conflict...possibly considering action themselves.
    Re-evaluating their stance on Ishgards conflict, or re-evaluating their stance on their own conflicts? Hopefully both? I can't imagine the Maelstrom would look at Ishgard making peace with Dravania, and not realize how utterly terrible they are dealing with Sahagin/Kobolds, for example. Man I really want more Grand Company content...
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Juyon Intoner
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Makes me wonder somewhat if we might be getting more beast tribe content for the older ones in the coming patch cycles.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rurudo Retsan
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

Lore Book?

Where can I find info on this lore book? Did they mention it in the video? I can't to seem to find anything through google. When is Fan Fest? End of the year?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pomelo Elmbrook
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    - After being missing for so long, in what manner will Minfilia return?
    - While she was missing, what was happening to her?
    - How did she “change”?
    - What role did the Mothercrystal play in that change?
    - Based on how Minfilia has changed, how will the Scions of the Seventh Dawn change?
    - Will the path the Scions walk in some way change?
    Actually really excited to see the answers to the Bolded points. I wonder if everyone will go their separate ways....

Time to re-sub!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurudo View Post
    Where can I find info on this lore book? Did they mention it in the video? I can't to seem to find anything through google. When is Fan Fest? End of the year?
    He actually mentioned pretty much everything about it. They're making one and it's going to try to be done before NA Fan Fest which is in October.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Trpimir Ratyasch
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    So basically, the gears are moving, and we're the only chumps who don't know?

Ha... sorry, I couldn't resist paraphrasing one of my favorite villains.

Back on point, I'm quite interested to see what's up with Minfilia now that she's coming back into the narrative. I'd expected her to be the last to return, and have been deeply curious as to why she left when and in the manner she did, as well as what's been going on with her since then. Savvy players would have recognized she was in no real danger, as Y'shtola's Flow spell had collapsed the tunnel behind us, meaning no pursuers would have been chasing us. (Except perhaps an Ascian. Dang ol' Diabolus ex Machina!) It's been a big question I seriously want answered...

... but come whatever may, even if it changes the Scions' mission, I will continue to fight only for my own "justice." (Unless of course the narrative forces me not to.)

Nice to see the other city-states are thinking about getting involved in ending the Dragonsong War. Would make their comments after the Steps of Faith truly ring true, unlike before where it was mostly posturing. Also nice to see that, despite Lord Edmont's warnings that the populace of Ishgard might not take well to Vidofnir's assistance in saving the girl, Ishgardians as a whole are starting to believe peace is perfectly possible. We'll have to overcome the traditionalist holdouts, of course, but I saw that coming a mile away.

And of course, the "gears" ties into Alexander. Obviously. :P

Still no word on the Garlean front aside from the pretty obvious "their third eyes help with spatial perception?" Disappointing... especially given they've been camping out on Azys Lla since we got there. They have to do something eventually... perhaps it's to do with Sephirot, the Fiend, who wasn't mentioned either?

Rest is an interesting read, but not particularly pertinent to me. Except...

HILDY RETURNS!!!

Now, back to being a cyborg ninja in Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut) or to bed...?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frederick Blake
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Maybe is not that the city states will take an action about ending the dragonsong war, maybe is about starting their first offensive atacks to the garlean empire?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cilia View Post
    Now, back to being a cyborg ninja in Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut) or to bed...?
    Be a ninja. Support the company. You asked for this.
    (27)

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast