Player
    Character
    Aegis Corona
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 88

Nice sidequest in Matoya's cave

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the toad's quest(s) in Matoya's cave. After all, positive feedback is as much needed to devs as negative, to see what does work.

I truly enjoyed the light puzzles in these qusts, as a break from the old 'go kill and fetch' quests. I wouldn't mind more of those. The story is also quite sweet, it actually moved me far more than I expect from a sidequest. It is well worth doing, for both the humour, the somewhat emotional aspect and the different take on questing.
    Thank you for this!
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Asny Rak'nys
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Yup they were nice.
    (0)
    (super serious)I don't know what to put here so I've put this here as a placeholder until I figure it out.(super serious)
    Recruitment code if you are starting out: FTB8JBQ5

Player
    Character
    Febreealle Goldlyonse
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    By far the best side quest in Heavensward, both from a storytelling point and design/execution. I could see the inspiration from the Greatest Story Never Told quest in 2.0, and it was quite obvious that the player feedback from the Greatest Story was taken into consideration for this also. I did this a couple months ago, and I have no memory of what tangibles the quest awarded me with, but I DO remember the emotions I felt going through and finishing it, and that is the true reward. Thank you SE for the amazing story-telling experience here.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aegis Corona
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 88
    Quote Originally Posted by HaelseMikiro View Post
    By far the best side quest in Heavensward, both from a storytelling point and design/execution. I could see the inspiration from the Greatest Story Never Told quest in 2.0, and it was quite obvious that the player feedback from the Greatest Story was taken into consideration for this also. I did this a couple months ago, and I have no memory of what tangibles the quest awarded me with, but I DO remember the emotions I felt going through and finishing it, and that is the true reward. Thank you SE for the amazing story-telling experience here.
    The first part of the questline awarded an aether current, but by the time I recieved it, I was hooked by the story alone.
    This reminds me, I haven't finished the Greatest Story Never Told, I need to do that next.
    (0)

Character
    Kai Magnus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I liked it. Actually knew thrthe final Quest answer for the bridge as soon as I got the Quest. Actually wound up giving the answer to someone who was close enough to see the "Say" message.

It was quite heartwarming to say the least.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fantastic Beast
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Haven't finished it all yet but I am really enjoying it so far
    (1)

Character
    Kai Magnus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by gtavaddict View Post
    Haven't finished it all yet but I am really enjoying it so far
    Figured at least one person wouldn't have, thus why I chose not to write the answer.

Pro tip, read EVERYTHING very carefully in that Quest line. It is all important.
    (1)