Player
    Character
    Doctor Mog
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 51
    Ok here is my idea for the mage Ifrit weapons:

Each weapon should have the stat associated with the element on it.
    Ifrit mage weapons should have STR on them (and additional dmg for Fire spells)
    Titan mage weapons should have VIT on them (and additional dmg for earth spells)

And so on...

Making the Ifrit weapons the best for meleing (if they ever wanted to I guess)

Making the MND one (Shiva?) the best for healing. (Is Ice MND?)
    Making the INT one (Garuda?) the best for nuking (Is wind INT?)

And so on..

Ifrits Staff:

+10 STR
    +15 Fire Magic Potency
    +5 Magic crit.

Titans Staff

+10 VIT
    +15 Earth Magic Potency
    +5 Magic Crit.

Moogles staff should have healing magic potency.
    (0)
    Last edited by DoctorMog; 11-01-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Ice is INT, Wind is PIE, Water is MND.

Ifrit's cane/cudgel need more stats on them to make them powerful compared to crafted things. The Attack Magic +20 is greater than what you can get in 1 materia but some weapons already have more than that natively. Boosting the Attack Magic potency, and adding either a hefty amount of Magic Crit potency, Magic Accuracy, Magic Crit rate, or Fire magic Potency would be nice. Something comparable to 3-materia crafted gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Choyi Baeldurn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    If only they could fix the terrible loot system issue first of all...
    (1)

Player

Super Mario World Stage 2 Behind the bush.
    worst looting system in mmorpg history
    (4)

Dance like you mean it !

Player
    Character
    Keftenk Duras
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We have been hearing lots of feedback regarding the Disciple of Magic weapons from Ifrit, so we are planning to make adjustments based on your feedback to both current and future weapons, as well. Keep it coming!

So Bayohne, it's been nearly a month and you've commented that current weapons (as well as future) will be adjusted. Again, it's no secret that these weapons are incredibly lackluster, but what's the deal with SE hot fixing other things and not including these adjustments with it? It honestly can't take very much effort at all to "fix" the items in question.

Or does Yoshida seriously not give a crap about the content that he's given us? Seems like he doesn't care much since we still have the awful loot system in place. Is it expected that these weapons will be adjusted in 1.20 when the new moogle weapons replace them? -_-
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenka View Post
    Parser:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/parser20111020061704.png/

I'm there 3rd as MRD at 11,000.

The LNC on top is using Ifrit's Harpoon so theres not really any way I'd be able to catch him unless I got an Ifrit's Axe. I also missed 2 blindsides so my damage is ~500 less than it should be. Also you must remember my Maim increased their damage also so if I wasn't there as MRD their numbers would be less as well. Beat one and nearly tied the 2nd place LNC (if ifrit wasn't tanked so wonky that time I probably would have) so as I said, MRD does similar damage to LNC's at this point in time.

I was able to get one screenshot of a decent hit in first phase, after that I didn't pay attention

But overall Ifrit was running around all over this attempt so positioning was sorta bleh but pretty much shows MRD is on par to LNC with similar gear. The DPS classes aren't that much different right now, all you really swap out is WS's (maim, doomspike, victimize) and a backup WS (storms path, chaos thrust, ??? idk PGL nothing seems good)
    omg how the heck do you get the parser to work?
    i downloaded it and opened it and all of the fields are blank.
    i figured maybe i make my own notepad file and use that in the directory? well that didnt do anything, i dont get it.
    (0)
    15 abilities each? what is this... Kindergarten?
    A jack of all trades WHM... what is this 1989?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7