Player
    Character
    Guevara San
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 50

which stats to boost?

As topic title. Which stats to boost for GSM?

Of course Craftmanship is one, but others?

Also, could you explain: Output, Magic Craftmanship, Control and Perception, please?

thx.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eyriwaen Zirhmusyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Output and Perception are for gathering, so GSM doesn't need them at all. Magic Craftmanship is like craftmanship, but for "magic" recipes (unknown how to tell whether a synth is "magical" or not). Control makes the white orb more stable (I think? Not entirely certain on this)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Guevara San
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Urthdigger View Post
    Output and Perception are for gathering, so GSM doesn't need them at all. Magic Craftmanship is like craftmanship, but for "magic" recipes (unknown how to tell whether a synth is "magical" or not). Control makes the white orb more stable (I think? Not entirely certain on this)

thanks a lot
    (0)

Player

you can also put Dexterity on your main tool.
    (0)

equip DEX and INT on your gear depending on if you're using main or off. anecdotally, this will help with HQ results.
    (1)
    http://bluegarterls.com

Character
    N'aivir Alexaire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Urthdigger View Post
    IIRC, control allows more attempts before you start sparking so it's really only useful when trying to HQ. I also tend to think it helps with more stable orb color and prevent destablizations, but that's just me.
    (1)