Player
    Character
    Nathaniel Thunk
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60

Illuminati beast tribe quests?

So, I know that the gnath are probably going to be the next beast tribe quests, but I think that after or along with that, having illuminati beast tribe quests wouldn't be impossible. The story could be something like this: They were with the illuminati. They realize illuminati are bad. They work against the illuminati while acting like they are still with them to sabotage things. They don't go to idyllshire goblins because that would blow their cover. I don't think that goes against any lore.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Craigen Macgregor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Sounds like fun. Could be a back story for Mutamix.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bravo Whiskey
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I'd rather never have any more Goblins or Moogles. Heavensward has left a sour taste in my mouth.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Well it is possible i guess. The next Beast tribe is.. i could not remember, lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akio Shikimazu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Welp, the Gnath are up next... so if every patch introduces another beast tribe and we go up to 3.5 again, we'd have 3 more tribes to go.
    Goblins seem quite likely to be one since the evil Illuminati are the "evil" version of the tribe.
    But if every beast tribe has their good vs. evil version story... will there be "evil" moogles someday? or Just Sky-Moogles vs. Ground ones in a friendly competition, who knows.
    That reminds me of all the countless Allagan ADS-nodes in Azys Lla that could form a "beast tribe" quest story to get rid of the Garleans.

So we'd have 1 beast tribe for each of the new zones except Coerthas Western:
    Vanu at the Sea of Clouds, Gnath at the forelands, Goblins at the Hinterlands, Moogles at Churning and ADS' at Azys Lla
    (0)