Player
    Character
    Alahra Valkaire
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90

Please Increase the Number of Tenants for Personal Houses

In an earlier live letter, we were told house sharing would let us designate up to five people as tenants:

Quote Originally Posted by Letter from the Produce LIVE XXIV
    We have been receiving many requests for a feature to share housing privileges with another member, especially from those who have been eternally bonded. Players will be able to share their housing privileges with not only their eternal bond partners, but up to 5 players of their choosing. It’s similar to sharing one house with roommates. We’ll first implement it in this manner, and we’ll look into whether we should increase the amount of players who can be assigned for this privileges as we check feedback.
    I'd love if they could expand the feature from the 3 tenants we have now to the 5 tenants we were originally told would be allowed. My house is currently the hangout spot for a number of former FC members, and it would be great if I could give at least two more people access to it.
    (10)
    FFXIV/Glamour Blog
    http://www.fashionninjutsu.com/

Player
    Character
    Thalia Beckford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I'd like this and the ability for them to have their own room in my house.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Areku Foxfire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleraRistain View Post
    Personal chambers within a personal house?

Sounds redundant, but I think that would be rather cool. My partner is the main person I share my house with, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a room to decorate for himself.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alahra Valkaire
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleraRistain View Post
    Given that the personal housing system was just grafted onto the FC one anyway, I don't see why they couldn't do this. I suppose limiting the number of personal chambers might be beneficial for the housing instance server, but I rather doubt that (since a ward could be full of nothing but FC houses anyway).

I'd probably add a room to my own house if I could, I think, just for more decorating possibilities.
    (1)
    FFXIV/Glamour Blog
    http://www.fashionninjutsu.com/

Character
    Erik Mynhier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyAreku View Post
    Personal chambers within a personal house?

Sounds redundant, but I think that would be rather cool. My partner is the main person I share my house with, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a room to decorate for himself.
    I dont think its all that redundant, I mean if you have more then yourself in there it can get wierd. Besides if a personal house cost the same as a fc house it should have at least most of the functions of said fc house. I understand the logistical and economic reasons not to have personal workshops, but I think rooms are reasonable.
    (1)