Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player

glues & shards... used to be dyes.. now nolonger made but harvested... cheers for that, ppl dont use medicines much due to the fact there crap.... as in a lot of games even in ffxi alch was kinda mis used and only had a few sellers, unless u were going for a instance fight..... if they actually made potions and ethers viable to use (like they say there guna) it could be quite useful for moogle/ifrit/instance fights in the future for quick hp/mp possible raise/reraise pots or a invicible type pot.

i hope they do make pots a good useful item since i have alch at 50 lol
    (0)

Character
    Hexxus Lis
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm betting that potions and medicine will still be too situational to make any reliable profit off of.

If Alchemy was tied into materia in some way, however...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eyriwaen Zirhmusyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I'm really hoping that they make medicines cheap to make, and easy to make en masse. If potions are expensive to use, you just know they're going to wind up as they were in FFXI: As Too Awesome To Use items that just sit around in your inventory at best, because they're too expensive to use in casual encounters, and you probably forgot you still had them when a boss fight rolled around. It would work best if medicines were common enough that you could assume the average player has a supply of them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Not Applicable
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 60
    I want my 6m void glue synths back (/cry)
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2