Player
    Character
    Arle Egress
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    One house per service account, will fix 90% of the problems. Want another house? get another sub...simples.
    this has needed to be a thing from day one. Can't Like enough.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred View Post
    These forums are so melodramatic I feel like I'm watching a latin soap opera.
    Any moment now it will be revealed that WHM is cheating on SCH with MNK after having had DRG's baby and DRG is WHM's cousin who is already married to PLD.

Player
    Character
    Khaien Akiyama
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenok View Post
    How long do you want to bet it takes before there's no ishgardian plots after they release on the higher pop servers? My guess is a few days at the most, maybe less than that. I mean, there's entire groups of people working together to do this kind of crap. You don't think it's possible they are plotting their next move right now? Maybe a few more people that deserve a house will finally get one. Yet, there is still going to be people left out in the cold in the end, AGAIN.
    Unless SE makes some big changes I totally agree with you, the train wreck will continue.
    Very worried SE will do nothing to stop those who already have houses from buying out more of them while some go without.

I would like to see changes to allow only one personal house per server, shared between all alts. At least while there are people who can't even get one house.
    (2)

~She gave her heart to a falling star~
    ~~~~~~
    If he's not here, then where?
    ~~~~~~
    ~Been searching for my Afterman~

Player
    Character
    Az Zurrei
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Youkulm View Post
    this has needed to be a thing from day one. Can't Like enough.
    It's too late...if you implement that you can't take houses away from people who already own more than one... meaning people allowing to keep grandfathered in multiple house accounts will be something people bitch about forever as unfair. Also, they would have to make auto sharing with all alts on the same server/account a thing before even thinking about doing it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Aphia Fraihen
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayerinn View Post
    Snip.
    It most certainly can and should still be done. It's better to have people complain that it's unfair for people to have grandfathered plots than complain that one guy can still own up to 8 on a server. At least it won't be allowed to happen any more.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ralkon Kon'lai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    It's too late...if you implement that you can't take houses away from people who already own more than one... meaning people allowing to keep grandfathered in multiple house accounts will be something people bitch about forever as unfair. Also, they would have to make auto sharing with all alts on the same server/account a thing before even thinking about doing it.
    Just let people with multiple houses per account to select one house they will keep and rest will get demolished with full gil refunds /problem solved.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Az Zurrei
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ccrocker58 View Post
    It most certainly can and should still be done. It's better to have people complain that it's unfair for people to have grandfathered plots than complain that one guy can still own up to 8 on a server. At least it won't be allowed to happen any more.
    Oh I agree but it is easier said than done at this point. Then again, they added the reclamation retroactively so anything is possible with SE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Callback Spanner
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyson View Post
    An instanced room akin to a personal room at your FC's house is of no consolation to anyone who wants their own virtual house with a virtual yard with a physical location in a virtual neighborhood. If anything, it's worse.
    The only solution is to make it instanced, but you can instance a yard. What's wrong with instanced yards as long as other people who know you can open or join the instance?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Khaien Akiyama
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    They would have every right to complain about it.. SE screwed up big-time with this.

But honestly I would rather SE make it so from now on it's one house per server/account (shared with alts), and just leave those who have multiple houses alone for now.
    It's not fair, but it would stop further damage from being done.

And some people with multiple houses may lose them eventually do to quitting and reclamation, or may even sell or give extra houses away (if this is added later).

I would rather see further damage halted immediately. Let them keep their extra houses.
    (1)

~She gave her heart to a falling star~
    ~~~~~~
    If he's not here, then where?
    ~~~~~~
    ~Been searching for my Afterman~

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ccrocker58 View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you, but it's 16 per service account, not 8.

Each of the 8 characters can currently have a FC house AND a private house. Raising 8 FCs to rank 6 would require some effort, but having seen on my own server that there are some wards that seem to be owned by the same company tag, people are clearly willing to make that effort (different actual FCs, but clearly they are all associated and you don't have to have a unique tag)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Misty Mew
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I can understand peoples views on wanting homes to be limited to one/account I have
    been fortunate enough to have a home for a long time now. still would like to upgrade to a mansion, but compared to those still waiting that is meaningless to them, and rightfully so.

It is really sad that housing is so limited. Im not sure why se thinks so small/limited when it comes to giving /providing anything yet thinks to utterly huge when it comes to cost to players (cost in gil and at the cost of fun)

They need to add a way to "tos legally" sell homes , the most safe way would be to allow us to resell a home to a ward npc, for exactly what we originally paid, no more but no less.

That way ppl that leave the game will still be reclaimed naturally, but those that realize that housing isnt it all it was cracked up to be can safely, legally, sell the home BACK TO THE GAME.. Players could then buy off the npc for the original price..

Make it so that the plot doesnt appear for resale for a random number of hrs or even better, days so it would be impossible to accurately "plan" to resell, therefore taking the house gouger out of the equation.

Take the profit away from house buying/reselling and thats half the problem of availability solved right there.

Apartments are cool and for some they will be more then adequate to make them feel happy , but for many that too wont be enough (and rightfully so as well)

There is no solution other then provide enough for everyone...period.

It is bad enough we have the god awful neighborhood design, so much space wasted on seeing 1 player every other day...entire instanced zones the size of a ward to buy would have been far superior.. but meh..thats thinking too 2016... (silly me) kk back to atari days....anyway,

Unfortunately the lack of availability turns people a bit bitter towards others. We try and think of anyway possible to get a home regardless of what we have to do to anyone else O.o Thats what se wants...fight and fight among ourselves to take focus off the actual problem, the cause, the source!!

I see the problem clearly
    (4)

MORE HIGH HEELS + INSTANCED HOUSING! !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast