Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sealdorie Alkoz
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I was able to do my WHM quest line just fine... and it is now sitting on "Coming into Its Own." I then started my bard quest line, and got as far as "Toughening up." Unfortunately I cannot progress through that quest line because I was not given the animated Berimbau to equip in order to progress. I'm stumped as to what to do...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bur Krieger
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    anyone got this problem solved yet?

23/2/2016 - Patch 3.2
    - still no update regarding this issue

Please let npc named syndony in mordhona accept replica relic zeta so i can get my lost animated anima weapon.
    (0)
    Last edited by BurBur; 02-24-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kali Mist
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    i had the toughening up quest on bard but couldn't find the animated berimbau anywhere, so i abandoned the quest, now i cant even accept the quest from the npc without having the weapon, so i am not sure how to progress
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kitiara Luna
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60

Duplicate Relic

Quote Originally Posted by BreathlessTao View Post
    Also, the fact that the quests can be accepted again right after finishing them, on the same job that we just finished it, is not only confusing and misleading, but quite pointless as well.
    This is exactly what happened to me back in December when they finally introduced the 'New Relic' Quest chain. I had a Zeta on both White Mage and Summoner. I was confused by the lack of and repetition of quest markers and somehow ended up turning in both Zeta's to the npc upstairs and receiving 2 White Mage weapons and NO SMN weapon! I panicked and sent in a bug report asking them to fix it, received no response so continued doing White Mage quest chain hoping it would unlock the SMN quest chain. After 3 days and no response, I submitted another in game bug report, then sent in another after a week with no response. (cont..)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kitiara Luna
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    ... Finally I got frustrated and tried deleting the second White Mage weapon to see if I would recieve my items from the lady upstairs in Revenants Toll.... I didn't.... and still no response. People assured me that SE knew of this issue and probably in a patch would fix it. Well its now March and the only response I received was when I finally submitted a 'Report Harassment' asking for my one time item replacement of my Summoner Zeta... and was answered that as it was longer then a week since the item was lost, they would not replace it.

To say that I was frustrated and fed up is an understatement.To say that my desire to play this game over this period of time has deteriorated to the point now where I no longer wish to pay the subscription for this neglect. I have been subbed for 2 years straight but I doubt I will be coming back when my time ends unless SE contacts me that its fixed.
    Hyperion server
    Kitiara Luna
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kitiara Luna
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    p.s I can purchase the Zeta replicas for both WHM and SMN which is PROOF I had 2 and now only have 1 of the 'new' relic weapons on my White Mage.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Why would you try to do the quest again on the same job when the game tells you that it's locked to the job you accept it on?
    (0)

8. 03-17-2016 03:57 AM
    Reason
    mis-read

Player
    Character
    Kitiara Luna
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I was not trying to do the quest again on the same job, I was trying to get it on my SMN but I clicked too fast and ended up with 2 White Mage relic weapons.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sam Witch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Help! Last year I did MCH weapon and I have Armageddon. Before the latest patch, I picked up BLM relic quest. I was on Coming into its own. I have the four items to turn in for Lunaris Rod Awoken, but I abandoned the quest. When I got to Helix and talk to NPC, the only option is to pick up Finding Your Voice. I do not intend to do Finding Your Voice for MCH.

Why are the other steps not available? In previous relics in 2.0, you could work on different stages of the relics for different weapons. Why are we not able to do that now? Why am I not even able to complete the BLM relic now either that I started?

This is a horrible flaw and if it does not get repaired, I am done with relics.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    They moved quests that you have already completed into a seperate option when talking to Ardashir because people kept getting confused about the fact that they could accept the same quest again after completing it. Please look through all options before you cry foul.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast