Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Player
    Character
    Rubicon Vale
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I would like stricter Anima usage like in the beginning. Just sayin...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evangela Monterossa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    1. allow the teleport but decrease the regeneration rate, even slower than open beta

2. airship only transfer you between major cities

3. the aetheryze allow you to teleport between cities and camps, no more aetherial gate teleport

4. different types of chocobos. yellow can run/jump, black can fly and maybe we can ride a dragon and fly higher-faster than black chocobo
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Darkstar Poet
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    before everyone jumps on me i do not port much and run most places i go, but this idea of getting rid of anima and teleporting is a bad idea imo. i personally have alot of time i play atm so i have time to run where i want to go now and have over 90 anima. i see alot of this well i don't use it so remove it. the problem is this game is made for the people like us that have time to play and the people that may only have an hr a day to play. teleporting is perfect for the people that can't play alot. if they don't play alot they probably don't know alot of people either so getting a port from a mage or w/e would be a difficult task. i like the teleporting the way it is now and if you don't like to teleport then don't and run like i do, but don't punish the people that don't have the time to run and enjoy scenery with their time constraints. this game was advertised as a game that would be good for both the hardcore and casual players and we should not try to make it to where the casual players do not have the time needed to do the things the way we do.
    (0)

http://crystalknights.guildwork.com/

Player
    Character
    Neptune Deepsea
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangela View Post
    1. allow the teleport but decrease the regeneration rate, even slower than open beta

2. airship only transfer you between major cities

3. the aetheryze allow you to teleport between cities and camps, no more aetherial gate teleport

4. different types of chocobos. yellow can run/jump, black can fly and maybe we can ride a dragon and fly higher-faster than black chocobo
    Posts like this nauseate me. You're already playing a game, presumably to entertain yourself but that's not enough. Presumably because of how you feel about your personal life you want to make the game more like it, making it hard on everyone else that's trying to play the game to have FUN. So you want everyone else to sink a bunch of time into the game doing tedious tasks just so you feel better. Do you like to see movies? What if I told you in order to come to my movie theatre you would have to manually feed every frame of the movie into the projector super fast just so you could watch it? You'd probably tell me to get stuffed, so that's what I'm gonna tell you and the rest of you in this thread that want to remove CONVENIENCES placed there by HIROMICHI TANAKA, the most masochistic game designer we have seen in the past.

On a lighter note I like point #4 lol. Nice name too. But seriously get real ok!
    (0)

Player
    so you guys don't want jumping swimming teleporting
    but chocobo are ok?
    sorry but damn. these maps are huge and it would be time consuming.

You guys don;t get this game was to be less time consuming then ffxi was.
    ffxi has TONS of fast travel now. You don't heard them ppl complaing for sake of realism.
    (0)

Player
    honestly what the frag granade is this community issue. Most ppl are all for fast travel less time consuming stuff. But 50% of this community is so adement over realism or making this game hard core only.

sorry but..... ya. go play an mud if you want strick rules
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Titan Arum
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    aye if u want to roll play walk everywhere dooooo it, don't make everyone waist hours of there day running everywhere, ffxi made u run to places but only once or for a small period of time where it was fitting. graphics are great but no body and there momma's want to be running around looking at electronic flowers and tree's for hours.

more game play and content not waisting time running, it won't ruin emersion, ffxi had great emersion and it was very easy to get places.(least after u got the crystals or made way to all the ops and such like i mentioned already, bored of hearing me repeat myself lol? then why the heck run everywhere)

personally it must be people duel boxing and using ways to get ahead that like the running(cause they not), it's the only thing i can think of outside of roll players or just idiots.

i'm all for choco's and airships, they just need to be placed inbetween the anima's, it was a mistake to begin with trying to create a way for fast travel that runs out to begin with. i've never heard of such things or seen them in any game i've played. off the bat it's gonna feel like a punishment and in a few months if not added more anima or other transports but start adding new content u'll find u'rself with 0anima, most find 0 without doing locals, on top that porting to nm's is costly if u doing that all day too. theres no room for jumping around and playing free'ly like any game should be made. time sink content not running.
    (0)

Player

I am in favor of the removal of personal teleportation and anima

I am in favor of the addition of airships that cost large amounts of gil to fly (even more to build)

I am in favor of the addition of chocobos that cost large amounts of gil to rent (even more to buy and raise)

I am in favor of the addition of teleport spells limited to specific magic classes

I am in favor of the addition of abilities that let you suicide and return without sp/exp lost

I am strongly against the addition of NPCs that sell teleportation for any price, as this defeats the point of airships/chocobos.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eisen Marduk
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I think it's pretty much been established at this point that Yoshi isn't going to remove/add things from/to the game that will needlessly frustrate players.

Removal of aetheryte and city teleports would be very, VERY frustrating to a bunch of people.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kipp Kaida
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    Posts like this nauseate me. You're already playing a game, presumably to entertain yourself but that's not enough. Presumably because of how you feel about your personal life you want to make the game more like it, making it hard on everyone else that's trying to play the game to have FUN. So you want everyone else to sink a bunch of time into the game doing tedious tasks just so you feel better. Do you like to see movies? What if I told you in order to come to my movie theatre you would have to manually feed every frame of the movie into the projector super fast just so you could watch it? You'd probably tell me to get stuffed, so that's what I'm gonna tell you and the rest of you in this thread that want to remove CONVENIENCES placed there by HIROMICHI TANAKA, the most masochistic game designer we have seen in the past.

On a lighter note I like point #4 lol. Nice name too. But seriously get real ok!
    She's sharing her opinion fool don't hate.

Anyways, I think they should up the cost of anima AND require you to be at an aetheryte stone to tele somewhere. There is no traveling in this game, and it's very prettyyyyy
    (0)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8