Player
    Character
    Leinas Kroma
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 60

English macro on French Client, I just have to adjust them all manually?

I would like to improve my french so my bad brain suggested me to switch FFXIV to French, but it meant that all my macros won't work at all.

Is there a way to autotranslate them all or make them viable?
    Any suggestion? :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yas Ticot
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    It's weird. I confess I never tried my French macro in the English version of the client but they should work if the auto-translate is used. Therefore, just write them in autotranslate with quotes " around names of action in case an action name is made of multiple words in French.
    Some commands works with English arguments, even in French. For instance : (/hotbar) set "(Lustrate)" 1 2 should work in the French client and seen as (/barracc) set "(Loi de Revivification)" 1 2, set could be changed into placer, but it is not mandatory.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Opodaopo View Post
    Plus qu'une terreur, une aide précieuse
    My question, suggested by my wife, at Paris 2019 Fan Festival: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/374470999?t=03h40m29s.

Player
    Character
    Leinas Kroma
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 60
    Man THANK YOU!
    I tried long time ago to use the autotranslate function for /ac action, probably I did a mess and it didn't work, until now I though that I could use the auto-translate words for /say /shout /tell... macros
    But now all work fine and I'll even write my next macros faster
    TY again!
    (0)