Page 155 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 655 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 10303
    Player
    Character
    Vicky Deblois
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Hello from Brynhildr!

Here's a fresh recruit a friend code that can be used for any server:
    NR6ATYZZ

Your bonus items:
    Friendship Circlet: Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    Aetheryte Ticket x 99: Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee.
    Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings: Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers: Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.

To use:
    If you wish to redeem a recruitment code, it must be entered before purchase of a subscription or game time card.
    1. Create a Square Enix account
    2. Log into "Mog Station"
    3. Click "Manage Service Options"
    4. Click "Enter Recruitment Code" before your first month payment.
    5. Enjoy!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Castoa Kardos
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Greetings from Gilgamesh! Here is a recruitment code to be used in Final Fantasy 14. Using this code gets you in game items such as gear to help you get started in this amazing game! If you manage to get on the Gilgamesh server, please look me up. Our free company is always open to new members and we love to help each other! I hope to see you in game soon!!

Code:GZBEJG7Q
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ocean Sync
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Code:7KKXHVMC

After creating a Square Enix account log into the Mog Station, then:
    1) Click on "Manage Service Options"
    2) Click the button that says "Enter Recruitment Code"
    Do it BEFORE you buy your first subscription!

Hi, I play on Ultros if you wanted to party up just send me an invite. Use the code above for some free goodies. Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akatsubaki Dovakin
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Here is a new code to use on any server. If you are on Midgardsormr Ign is Tsubaki Hayate. Recruitment Code: SKEHAKG7

Step 1
    Log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station, then proceed to the Recruit a Friend page under Your Account, where you can enter a message to be sent to your friend along with a recruitment code.
    Proceed to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station
    Step 2
    When your friend receives your message with the enclosed recruitment code, have them create a Square Enix account if they have yet to do so, then register the recruitment code via the Mog Station.
    * The recruitment code cannot be entered after a subscription has been established. Please be sure that the recruitment code is entered before then.

Step 3
    Both you and your friend will receive exclusive recruitment rewards based on your friend's number of accumulated subscription days.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Castoa Kardos
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Here is a recruitment code you can use to get started in Final Fantasy 14! When you use this code, you get in game items that will help you get started such as gear for both starting levels, and level 50! If you manage to join the Gilgamesh server, please look me up. We have a great free company full of members new and old who love helping each other on all content. I look forward to hopefully seeing you in game soon!

Code: UTVTBKQA
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Equinox Axxion
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Heyoo here is my friend code: X29QGEUM I am on behemoth if you need any help or gear i can help ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ocean Sync
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60

ULTROS Recruit a friend codes

Code: 7KKXHVMC
    Code: DGR633UF

These codes work for any server its just I play on Ultros so if you want help youll need to get on ultros as well.

Get free starter goodies and gear.

After creating a Square Enix account log into the Mog Station, then:
    1) Click on "Manage Service Options"
    2) Click the button that says "Enter Recruitment Code"
    Do it BEFORE you buy your first subscription!

Hi, I play on Ultros if you wanted to party up just send me an invite. Use the code above for some free goodies. Thanks!
    (0)
    Last edited by OceanSYnc; 12-30-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mocita Magicita
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I am on the Leviathan server. However, you can use these codes for any server of your choosing.

FTE76JN7
    MM357NN8

To use:
    If you wish to redeem a recruitment code, it must be entered before purchase of a subscription or game time card.
    1. Create a Square Enix account
    2. Log into "Mog Station"
    3. Click "Manage Service Options"
    4. Click "Enter Recruitment Code" before your first month payment.
    5. Enjoy!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dee Yu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 55
    I am on Leviathan if you decide to join based on server. I can answer any questions you may have that I am able.

Recruitment Code: DBTCTY7H
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Castoa Kardos
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Hey! Here's a recruitment code for Final Fantasy 14. When you use this code, you will get in game items to help you as you get started in this amazing game! If you manage to get on the Gilgamesh server, please look me up. We have a free company full of amazing people who love to help each other as they progress through the game. Good luck and I hope to see you in game soon!

Code: Q99R7Q66
    (0)

Page 155 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 655 ... LastLast