Page 103 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 10303
    Player
    Character
    Ipod Gamer
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 54

Refer a Friend!

Hello upcoming Final Fantasy XIV player!

Use one of these codes for exclusive in game items:
    EAABU6NX
    Z37DWFY2

Remeber, this code MUST be used before your initial 30 day trial is over!

How to redeem the code:
    1/Create a Square Enix account
    2/Log into your Mog Station
    3/Manage Service Option
    4/Enter Recruitment Code

Use the code and you will receive:
    • Friendship Circlet Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    • Aetheryte Ticket x 99, Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee.
    • Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings, Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)
    • 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers, Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.

If you end up playing on Exodus contact me and we can have a grand time in Eorzea!
    (0)
    Last edited by AkiraDext; 06-20-2016 at 02:56 PM.

Player
    Character
    Misha Lune
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70

Friends!

Hello from Leviathan.

I am Misha Lune from the leviathan server. If you choose to be on my server, i will craft you gear so it can be a little easier to do a lot of the content early game. I will personally help you level up at the beginning with the mentor exp bonus and help you queue into dungeons (that is if you pick dps because it sucks for them). If you are still reading this and you are interested in joining me just use the recruitment code below.
    The code must be used before you re-subscribe when you are on the 30 day trial.

Recruitment Code: YM4FKQ4S (still available)
    Recruitment Code: PSWABDGA (still available)
    -Click on “Manage Service Options”
    -Select “Enter Recuritment Code”.
    -Receive your reward in-game via mail.
    -Send a /tell to Misha Lune in-game
    (0)
    Last edited by MishaLune; 06-20-2016 at 05:20 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zen Shiwaburo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    One of the codes has already been used, if the one you tried doesn't work try with another one.

Recruitment Code 1: 9WFZSZ7D
    Recruitment Code 2: 83C36GZV
    Recruitment Code 3: NS3YUAYB
    Recruitment Code 4: 9XFYNC3A

Remember that you need to use the code before getting a paid subscription — that is, during your free month after purchasing the game. I play on Cerberus, so if you need help with anything send me a /tell or a mail ingame (or even message me on the forums), my IGN is Zen Shiwaburo. I can give you money, crafted items and go with you to dungeons/trials/whatever as any role, as well as give you tips to improve your gameplay.

To use the code:

1. After creating a Square Enix account, log into the Mogstation.
    2. Go to "Your Account", then find the "Enter Recruitment Code" button. Click on it and enter the code.
    3. Enjoy! Your rewards will be given to you once you get a paid subscription, but if you want them as soon as possible you can get a game-time card which gives you 60 days of game time. The rewards are the following:

Friendship Circlet: Head equipment. Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    Aetheryte Ticket x99: Using Teleport will consume one of these tickets instead of gil.
    Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings: This item will unlock a fistbump emote.
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers: You can trade these for good low level gear or even level 50 gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nym Bee
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Recruitment Code: 9MK97X9H

xx Entering Your Recruitment Code:
    You will need to log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station to enter your recruitment code after completing registration. After logging in, proceed to Your Account, then select Enter Recruitment Code.

My server is Malboro, so if you wind up here send me a /tell, I'll be happy to help.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nymbee; 06-21-2016 at 01:10 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lillia Rhiki
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60

New Code

Hello all,

A friend forgot to use the code when starting his sub. So I will give it to you all:

GS8JX935

How To register a friend code:
    3/Manage Service Option
    4/Enter Recruitment Code

Use the code you will receive
    • Aetheryte Ticket x 99 Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee.
    • Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)
    • 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.

Lillia Rhiki
    Coeurl Server
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zelyna Aveira
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Hello everyone.

The codes need to be used before your 30 trial days are over. Simply log in to your mogstation account and enter the recruitment code i have below,

Create a Square Enix account
    Manage Service Option
    Enter Recruitment Code

1 Code has been used, please use the other ones if it fails

CS7R28WW
    EK8FQ9KK
    AEMYWQB7
    HFC4ZKXK
    Z22ZT6Y5
    TXS9P352
    66SCXSHE

My ingame character is Zelyna Aveira and i am on the Cerberus EU server. I main a healing class so whenever you need to be in dungeons, i can help you get there a little faster! I'm also in a great FC (guild) who helps new players like you! We have all kinds of jobs and crafters to help you around. You can give me a /tell ingame if you have any doubts.

Hope i will be seeing you and if not hope you have a wonderfull time in the realm of Eorzea!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yejin Choi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    One of the codes has been used.
    If the one you try doesn't work, please use the other (:

BNYU9JDW
    XDX2623E
    4VJPQZTN

My Free Company and I are always glad to help new players! You can find us on the Coeurl server; My name is Yejin Choi and free company is called Knights of the Horizon. Feel free to add me to your Buddy list c:
    *Please use these codes before you begin to pay for your account (during free 30 days).

3/Manage Service Option
    4/Enter Recruitment Code
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wyver Lindwurm
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 60
    fresh code ^3^

P57TMZ86

HOW TO USE:
    Click on “Manage Service Options”
    Select “Enter Recuritment Code”.
    Use one of the codes above!
    Receive your reward in-game via mail.

Just remember to use the codes before you subscribe to the game!

REWARDS:
    Friendship Circlet: Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    Aetheryte Ticket x 99! Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee.
    Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Serenity Hime
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 47
    QVZ7XQF4
    SJASK5FP

Hello! My in-game name is Serenity Hime on the Sargatanas NA server. Feel free to add me on your Buddy list and whisper me if you need any help~

Just remember to use the codes before you subscribe to the game!

3/Manage Service Option
    4/Enter Recruitment Code

Use the code you will receive
    • Aetheryte Ticket x 99 Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee.
    • Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)
    • 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zelyna Aveira
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Hello everyone.

The codes need to be used before your 30 trial days are over. Simply log in to your mogstation account and enter the recruitment code i have below,

Create a Square Enix account
    Manage Service Option
    Enter Recruitment Code

1 Code has been used, please use the other ones if it fails

CS7R28WW
    EK8FQ9KK
    AEMYWQB7
    HFC4ZKXK
    Z22ZT6Y5
    TXS9P352
    66SCXSHE

My ingame character is Zelyna Aveira and i am on the Cerberus EU server. I main a healing class so whenever you need to be in dungeons, i can help you get there a little faster! I'm also in a great FC (guild) who helps new players like you! We have all kinds of jobs and crafters to help you around. You can give me a /tell ingame if you have any doubts.

Hope i will be seeing you and if not hope you have a wonderfull time in the realm of Eorzea!
    (0)

Page 103 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast