Page 96 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Dewedi Jawantal
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    RECRUITMENT CODE: 5FKMJ9NX

RECRUITMENT CODE: N2N2DQHP

How To register a friend code:
    1/Create a Square Enix account
    2/Log into your Mog Station
    3/Manage Service Option
    4/Enter Recruitment Code

Use the code you will recive
    • Friendship Circlet Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    • Aetheryte Ticket x 99 Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee.
    • Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)
    • 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nym Bee
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Recruitment Code: 9MK97X9H

xx Entering Your Recruitment Code:
    You will need to log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station to enter your recruitment code after completing registration. After logging in, proceed to Your Account, then select Enter Recruitment Code.

My server is Malboro, so if you wind up here send me a /tell, I'll be happy to help.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zen Shiwaburo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    One of the codes has already been used, if the one you tried doesn't work try with another one.

Recruitment Code 1: 9WFZSZ7D
    Recruitment Code 2: 83C36GZV
    Recruitment Code 3: NS3YUAYB
    Recruitment Code 4: 9XFYNC3A

Remember that you need to use the code before getting a paid subscription — that is, during your free month after purchasing the game. I play on Cerberus, so if you need help with anything send me a /tell or a mail ingame (or even message me on the forums), my IGN is Zen Shiwaburo.

To use the code:

1. After creating a Square Enix account, log into the Mogstation.
    2. Go to "Your Account", then find the "Enter Recruitment Code" button. Click on it and enter the code.
    3. Enjoy! Your rewards will be given to you once you get a paid subscription, but if you want them as soon as possible you can get a game-time card which gives you 60 days of game time. The rewards are the following:

Friendship Circlet: Head equipment. Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    Aetheryte Ticket x99: Using Teleport will consume one of these tickets instead of gil.
    Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings: This item will unlock a fistbump emote.
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers: You can trade these for good low level gear or even level 50 gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leih'to Molkoh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    VDKWHU8V, still available.
    CMGT237N : new one

How to activate it:
    Please, do it BEFORE you buy a subscription
    1. Log into the Mog Station
    2. Click on "Manage Service Options"
    3. Click on "Enter Recruitment Code"
    4. Enter the code posted above.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Misuke Takamachi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60

4 out of 5 of these are still active!

I'm on Gilgamesh and don't mind helping new players get started if you join my server, message me!

* One code has been used. Please try the others*

Recruitment Code: XJP2YXH9
    Recruitment Code: QRW6N3FF
    Recruitment Code: 2MJT3ZS6
    Recruitment Code: W5GZ25G6
    Recruitment Code: F659U4QP

3/Manage Service Option
    4/Enter Recruitment Code

Use the code you will receive
    • Aetheryte Ticket x 99 Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee.
    • Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)
    • 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sly Wolfe
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    RECRUITMENT CODE #1: XBMRWHHJ (Unused)

RECRUITMENT CODE #2: 2SW559F7 (Unused)

RECRUITMENT CODE #3: DTGWWEGG (Unused)

RECRUITMENT CODE #4: 9R8WW3PU (Unused)

RECRUITMENT CODE #5: U9XXCDJK (Unused)

3/Manage Service Option
    4/Enter Recruitment Code

Use the code you will recive
    Enjoy!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zen Shiwaburo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    One of the codes has already been used, if the one you tried doesn't work try with another one.

Recruitment Code 1: 9WFZSZ7D
    Recruitment Code 2: 83C36GZV
    Recruitment Code 3: NS3YUAYB
    Recruitment Code 4: 9XFYNC3A

Remember that you need to use the code before getting a paid subscription — that is, during your free month after purchasing the game. I play on Cerberus, so if you need help with anything send me a /tell or a mail ingame (or even message me on the forums), my IGN is Zen Shiwaburo.

To use the code:

1. After creating a Square Enix account, log into the Mogstation.
    2. Go to "Your Account", then find the "Enter Recruitment Code" button. Click on it and enter the code.
    3. Enjoy! Your rewards will be given to you once you get a paid subscription, but if you want them as soon as possible you can get a game-time card which gives you 60 days of game time. The rewards are the following:

Friendship Circlet: Head equipment. Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    Aetheryte Ticket x99: Using Teleport will consume one of these tickets instead of gil.
    Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings: This item will unlock a fistbump emote.
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers: You can trade these for good low level gear or even level 50 gear.
    (0)

Player

Recruitment code: U7CD7B44

Entering Your Recruitment Code:

Log into your account via the Mog Station. Navigate to your account and select "Enter Recruitment Code". You'll recieve your rewards after your first month of paid subscription. Enjoy the Friendship Circlet bonus EXP, 99x free teleport tickets, a "Fist Bump" emote and 10 silver chocobo feathers than can be exchanged for low level and level 50 gear!

Thank you if you decide to use my code, if you're on Exodus don't be shy and feel free to hit me up with a message. I'm happy to help in anyway that I can!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deceptistar Meow
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    LEVIATHAN SERVER

newly made
    Recruitment Code: J3SEZZJ3
    Recruitment Code: UPHD2FMC
    (1)
    FFXIV Since Sep. 2010: Selbina/Ridill/Excalibur (Mergers)
    Currently moved to Leviathan
    I remember the Alpha days when even breathing lagged you

Player
    Character
    Mid Nightmare
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Leviathan codes
    Recruitment Code: HKRTZGDN
    (0)

Page 96 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast