Player
    Character
    Akachi Chike
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80

[MNK]or[NIN][LF] Static for A4S proggression

Hi, I'll be transferring back to balmung soon and am looking for a static for A4S progression. I have 4 clears on A3S but not much experience on A4S. I'm available during the week after 5PM PST. And can be available any time on weekends. If I'd match your times and you'd be interested please message me here or email me at stupeedmonkey@hotmail.com
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melbu Frahma'
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Hey I need a NIN for my group. Not sure if you wanna take a half step backwards but im reforming my as3 group. Weve seen the entire fight just waiting for that clear which should be soon. If your interested message me in game @Melbu Frahma'
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Five Suns
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Interested in transferring again? I have a new team forming on Gilgamesh which runs at 8:00pm Pacific, and has fri-tue as raid days to choose from and we'll settle on about four days once the team comes together. The farthest back any of our members are is A3 enrage so we definitely won't be smashing our faces into that fight at all
    We are a new FC group and use TS3 for voip. If you're interested you can find more info here or of course reply to this post.
    (0)