Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks for all the feedback!

As we've been receiving lots of comments in regards to the number of players that are required for company crafting, the dev. team is currently considering making adjustments to where some of these company crafted items can be handled on your own.
    Its been about 8 months since this comment. On monday I had to catch two FC-member and a friend before they went afk to prepare their dinners. I/We now have supply of wheels for three weeks. It took me about half an hour to turn EVERY. SINGLE. MATERIAL. in it. ONE. AT. A. TIME. Enjoyment came only from Princess Mononoke I was watching while doing about 20 clicks for each damn wheel to finish.
    Why hasnt this been changed yet?
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Kvietok Cholla
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Any update on this one? I am not gonna stop asking... This restriction is a nonsense and needs to be reworked/removed.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Luna An'ghrian
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    I really hope they do actually do something about this. As an FC leader and one of the very few crafters in our FC I do most of our crafting myself. I feel extremely guilty making FC members stand around waiting for me to turn in individual items when they could be doing content or doing dungeons.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    It's an annoying design, and actually has the opposite effect from what it was intended to accomplish. The idea was supposedly to get multiple crafters involved in the workshop. The result, however, is to prevent multiple crafters from being directly involved, since a single person does all the turn ins.

Actually, for the first phase of a workshop project, it is possible for multiple crafters to make stuff and actually submit it into the fabrication station to advance that phase. However, due to needing a party to advance between phases, all other phases are done at once. Items are gathered in inventory or the company chest until everything is available for all the other phases, then you get together a party of one active player and a few to stand around, while that *one* player turns in everything.

While it's possible for multiple crafters to have contributed materials, that's limited to just placing them in the company chest. For all phases past the first one, they're actually excluded from being able to add them into the workshop project because that will be done by a single player later when it's time to complete the entire project all the way through.

If we could get rid of that 4 player party requirement, then all phases could work like the first one. Multiple crafters can both make items, and submit them to the fabrication station. Whenever all the items for the current phase are in place, the project could be advanced to the next stage and any crafters in the FC could begin submitting that phase's items. Each crafter gets to submit the items they've made, and gets to see the progress they're contributing, and feel part of the process. (And as an added bonus, those submissions get divided up so it's not one person stuck clicking over and over and over again.)

tl;dr: Getting rid of the party requirement means the submissions don't all have to be done at once, and as a result, all the crafters contributing get to actually take part, and see the airship, or housing exterior, or wheel, or whatever take shape.
    (7)
    Last edited by Niwashi; 05-12-2017 at 02:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kvietok Cholla
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    bump, still waiting for information
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Chiami Jishin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Yes Yes Yes and a million times yes. The requirement of 4 people in the workshop is really annoying. Does nothing it was supposed to do and instead massively limits the otherwise wonderful potentials of the FC workshop.

Please SE, remove the "4 people in the workshop" requirement for projects -- make it a belated Xmas present for us FC crafters with the coming patch
    (4)
    Non-native speaker of English so forgive any butchering of grammar or vocabulary you may find in my posts.

Player
    Character
    Sylbritt Muscadet
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 89
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiami View Post
    Please SE, remove the "4 people in the workshop" requirement for projects -- make it a belated Xmas present for us FC crafters with the coming patch
    So disappointing to see there has been no further information after all this time.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Can we also get the ability to submit all the items in one go?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kvietok Cholla
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Bump.

/more words
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kvietok Cholla
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks for all the feedback!

As we've been receiving lots of comments in regards to the number of players that are required for company crafting, the dev. team is currently considering making adjustments to where some of these company crafted items can be handled on your own.
    More than one year since this post and not a single piece of information.
    (4)

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast