Player
    Character
    Jadan Kelvari
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80

BLM considering transfer

I'm an i206 BLM with several other classes, and I'm considering moving from Ultros to Gilgamesh for a more active server, and more raiding, but would like to hear from people on the server whether this is a good idea, and see if anyone would like to extend me an invitation prior to my transfer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maria Floofbringer
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Heyo! Representing a medium-core static of good ol Greg.

What type of static are you looking for? How is your Alex (S) experience? When are you available?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jadan Kelvari
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Probably around medium-core. I'm not looking for casual, and I'm not really in a position for hardcore atm. I've done A1 and A2S, and up to the DPS check of A3S. As for availability, I'm generally available all weekdays in the evening, probably around 8 PM to 12 AM PST.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Five Suns
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    This is definitely a great idea to relocate. I came to Gilgamesh a number of months ago from a smaller server and I would never think of going back. Everything about Gilga is great–from the activity between PF and the openworld to the people themselves, even the data center's abundance of players which speeds queue times along. The economy is well established and prices at affordable levels to the bulk of the players. Every server has their occasional bad egg and Gilga is no exception, but wih the large amount of people you're less likely to run into them.
    (1)