Player
    Character
    Ystride Bloodstaff
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60

Relic Quest Line Glitch

I have already posted this, but sadly I had to leave for the weekend and came back to find that my post was gone and unresolved. >.<

ISP
    AT&T

Connection
    DSL

Internet Connection Speed
    50mbps

Date and Time
    I do not remember evening of the 21rst

Frequency
    Its ongoing

World
    Gilgamesh

Character

ystride bloodstaff

I was in a party both working on the relic

I have completed the Zodiac questline all the way up to the fourth leg, "A Treasured Mother". Upon travelling to Mor Dhona the questgiver, Brangwine does not display an available quest. It used to have the Morib Motivation quest, which is missing on my screen as well. The NPC only has a short dismissive line of text when clicked.
    After completing the quest "Method in his Malice" I did accidentally accept the quest once more and promptly unaccepted it before traveling to Mor Dhona. I do have all the appropriate quest items in my bags.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Make sure you aren't currently on the quest "Morbid Motivation", as that one prevents you from getting any further quests from her.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zetsumei Tsunarashi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Your bug report wasn't deleted, it was moved to the "Accepted Bugs" forum. After reports are made here they are filed into the proper forum by the moderators so that they can be addressed appropriately by the dev team.

Next time, try reading the post titled (READ THIS FIRST) before posting a duplicate bug report.

Quote Originally Posted by Gildrein View Post

Flow for reported bugs
    The development and operations teams will monitor the content reported in the In-Game Bugs forum.
    * If the volume of bug reports is high, it may take over a week until a report is reviewed and moved.
    Reports that do not follow the template will be moved to the Insufficient Information category.
    * If you wish to re-submit a report that has been moved to this category, please use the proper template and include all of the required information before posting it in the In-Game Bugs category.
    If a reported bug has been resolved by the person who reported it, or by another player, it will be moved to Resolved Issues. If a duplicate report has been confirmed, it will be moved to Duplicate Bugs.
    If the teams need additional information on a reported bug, it will be requested through the thread in the In-Game Bugs forum. Please provide further information if it is available.
    Once reports with sufficient information have been checked, they will be moved to the Accepted Bugs forum.
    Bug reports moved to Accepted Bugs will be investigated and confirmed.
    Depending on the issue, there may be cases where confirmation may take more time.

As a result of investigating and testing, reports determined to be bugs will be moved to the Confirmed/Planning to Address forum and those determined to be a normal feature of the game will be moved to the Working as Intended forum.

Once reports in the Confirmed/Planning to Address form have been fixed, they will be moved to the Fixed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zetsumei_Tsunarashi; 11-23-2015 at 09:32 AM.