Player
    Character
    Rivin Milos
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70

Spoils Trader: separation of inventory and armory

Naturally no one is going to want to turn in the their lovely 210s that they have placed in their armory. To remedy any concerns players may have about which items they should turn in, I suggest that a selection menu be implemented that allows the player choose between their armory and their inventory, with inventory as the default option.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jeroak Nelave
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Yes, please! I accidentally traded in an item I have had since last Wednesday because the Spoils Trader doesn't differentiate between items in my inventory and items I currently HAVE EQUIPPED! Please fix this asap!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashelia Ferron
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by LionFranco View Post
    Yes, please! I accidentally traded in an item I have had since last Wednesday because the Spoils Trader doesn't differentiate between items in my inventory and items I currently HAVE EQUIPPED! Please fix this asap!
    Actually it doesn't show any items you have equipped. My Mistbreak Earrings of Healing stent available to trade in if I'm on my healer

It will, however, show items on gear sets that you don't have currently equipped when you go turn stuff in
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jeroak Nelave
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    It does, I was on my bard and the item was equipped and yet it was still allowed to be traded in for 3 bronze spoils. It doesn't matter where that piece is. If it is from Diadem it let's you trade it in, no matter the case, you should be able to turn them in the same way you can with your GC, and that would resolve the issue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashelia Ferron
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by LionFranco View Post
    It does, I was on my bard and the item was equipped and yet it was still allowed to be traded in for 3 bronze spoils. It doesn't matter where that piece is. If it is from Diadem it let's you trade it in, no matter the case, you should be able to turn them in the same way you can with your GC, and that would resolve the issue.
    Well then I don't know, because I just recently acquired the Mistbreak Robe of healing. With that and the earrings equipped, I go to the spoils collector and he doesn't list anything to trade in for spoils (if I switch to a different job though, they do appear)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loony Bob
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Equipped gear can't be traded. Ashelia is correct.
    (1)
    doop doop

Player
    Character
    Loony Bob
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Looks like we will be getting something... in patch 3.2.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post3438043

The two replies are both critical of how long away that could be, asking for it to be in patch 3.15 instead. Please like those posts!
    (1)
    doop doop

Player
    Character
    Jeroak Nelave
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    I went back and asked a friend who was with us and he thought I was still on bot when we exited, so it appears as though I was mistaken... but still, we should be able to sort that stuff out so if it is in a gearset or armory that we shouldn't be able to trade it.
    (0)

We were planning to introduce a filtering option when trading in these spoils along with its release, but unfortunately, we weren't able to get it in time. We're aiming to get this implemented in Patch 3.2.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and ask for your patience a bit longer.
    (10)
    Tony "Zhexos" Caraway - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Loony Bob
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    As mentioned in the Japanese forums, I really hope this is fixed before two more months pass. But thanks!
    (1)
    doop doop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast