Player
    Character
    Lynx Ulric
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60

LW leve's for 45 ???

didn't see any thing about this befor so i wana start this been 44 since a long time but i never got 1 leve for 45 LW in grid never not pushing my luck had to grind mat's and level on mat's till here since 35 but till 40 or i should say 42 it was not so bad but now 44 and still rarly i get a 45 from LL i got a 45 leve like 6-8 time's only and for ppl who wana say bad luck nop it's not that but i didn't miss any reset till 1.19 it kinda made it like hell i have to pay 50k at lest for each craft talking about the cheapest so i would like ppl to tell me what should i do from this point since raptor hide is like hell since ppl used not for a lot more stuff
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dexterity Jones
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 57
    I have no idea what you just said.
    (3)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by LittleCat View Post
    didn't see any thing about this befor so i wana start this been 44 since a long time but i never got 1 leve for 45 LW in grid never not pushing my luck had to grind mat's and level on mat's till here since 35 but till 40 or i should say 42 it was not so bad but now 44 and still rarly i get a 45 from LL i got a 45 leve like 6-8 time's only and for ppl who wana say bad luck nop it's not that but i didn't miss any reset till 1.19 it kinda made it like hell i have to pay 50k at lest for each craft talking about the cheapest so i would like ppl to tell me what should i do from this point since raptor hide is like hell since ppl used not for a lot more stuff
    So let me see if I can translate:

" Upon browsing the forums, I didn't see anyone discussing this topic so I decided I'd ask my question here. I've been on level 44 leather worker for some time now, but I have yet to see a level 45 leather worker levequest in Girdania. I've had to level up from around level 35 by grinding material synths, and while I occasionally got a level 45 leve from Limsa, it's been rather challenging. I don't beleive this is simply bad luck, as I checked every reset until the recent change to the leve system. It's made leveling quite expensive, as without leves I'm having to spend upwards of 50,000 gil per craft due to the rarity of raptor leather. What can I do to improve the leveling experience from here? "

I have no eperience with crafting that high, but I know you're at the level now where vendor purchasing materials isn't an option, so nonleve crafting will be at the mercy of the market. In my experience the next tier of leves don't show up very often until you are even level with them, so you should see more at 45. Otherwise, just continue doing level 40 leves for sp, if you're still getting 200+ exp per craft for them then it's a very viable way of leveling. And don't worry, all the other crafts have 50,000 gil crafts at that point too.
    (1)