Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

Item conversion to Materia data

I wanted to try to make a Item to Materia database.

Since it's user input data the data could get false information but wanted to try this out if anyone else is interested.

I have created a form which you can fill out with item you used to convert to materia and what materia it produced from those data it will make a searchable list/date with filters so you can see the end results.

Only problem with this one is the item names have to be entered correctly, if they are miss spelled they will be considered as another line of item/data so has to be corrected by me or anyone else that may want to help with this project.

Please help add materia data by filling out this form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...l2OGc6MQ#gid=4

Results will show up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj_Bjog66ddldGM0UmFsTU5lYnFGczBiU3lOTll2OGc&hl=en_US#gid=6

Other materia information can be viewed on the first tab/sheet (on the spreadsheet the tab/sheet is on bottom left) - Used data provided by Alderton (from this thread) and other website data I found online to make the information. LINK

If you have a website and want to help with this project you can embed the form by using the code below also

HTML Code:
    <iframe   src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGM0UmFsTU5lYnFGczBiU3lOTll2OGc6MQ"   width="760" height="695" frameborder="0" marginheight="0"   marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>
    Might be fun project for some people while it will help others looking for information
    (13)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 10-14-2011 at 04:01 AM.

Player

ill contribute to this as i do more

Player
    Character
    Molly Millions
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    You sir deserve a cookie!

...no seriously, this is great stuff!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kiote Corissimo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I'll contribute if my Spirit Bond ever gets maxed out.. A full week and I havent maxed a single piece ~.~`
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Updated the form to include the stat+ on the materia name - might be easier for some? I needed something so I can look up the JP materia name to match it to English one to add my data I obtained from various sites lol

Now if there was easier way to find out English item names from JP item names instead of going to JP version ZAM or YG and after getting item changing language every damn time.....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Molly Millions
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Starting to get some data should start picking up.
    Thanks for everyone contributing!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meowy Wowie
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    After spiritbonding about ~200 pieces of gear, I think it's safe to say that all materia is 100% random.

It really doesn't matter which piece of gear it is or what slot it's in, the chance of obtaining any certain materia is the same for all gear across the board. The only difference is tiers, which seem to be related to the gear level.

Attribute materia is by far the most common, while Healer's Hand is likely the rarest of all (I've never made a single one).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dno Sensei
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Cool thanks for adding this
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Molly Millions
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by MeowyWowie View Post
    The only difference is tiers, which seem to be related to the gear level.
    Somewhat, I've made tier 1s from level 40+ gear. I believe there is just a better chance that you'll get a higher grade materia from better gear. But, collecting this data is the only way to make an truly educated guess.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast