Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Ferrous Ironchick
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50

Materia Bonding Icon like Repair

I tried to bond my materia to my gear last night for the first time when i realized, I didn't have the right class to do it, which is fine. That is not my beef. The only crafter that I "know" that could have done it for me was a friend of a friend.
    I had to trade him 3 million gil in gear and cross my fingers he would give it back to me. He did, but I would feel a lot better about the whole deal if I never had to take that risk.

Please implement a way to have other users do a a materia bond of your gear without the changing hands of equipment
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Copy/paste from my translation thread.

----
    Some people (including myself) asked on the forums if it's possible to have materia attachment request like bazaar where you can put up the mats + material on your bazaar and other can come and attempt attachment. Here's response to that one

Quote Originally Posted by Triairy View Post
    こんばんは。
    Good Evening,

多くのご要望を頂いているマテリア装着をバザーと同じように、
    依頼を出せるようにしてほしいという件ですが、こちらは開発チームでも必要な機能だと考えており、
    実装に向け対応を進めております。
    Regarding where many have requested to be able to have materia attached like bazaar; the dev team also believes this is a needed feature and they are working towards release.

時期についてお約束することができないのですが、
    進捗があり次第またお知らせいたしますの、お待ちいただければと思います。
    We cannot tell you when this will be ready but if there are any updated will let you know so please hang in there.

フィードバックありがとうございました。
    Thanks for the feedbacks
    Hope they do it right; this would be a nice feature to have for sure
    Specially for people like me who play at weird time when no one is hardly on and can't ask friends to attach Only problem I see is if it breaks some might go crazy... but it's risk they will be making by putting it up to have it attached, if you're scared don't put it up
    (5)

Community Rep
    The dev. team agrees that a system that allows others to attach materia to your equipment via the bazaar system is definitely a necessity. We don't know when this will be implemented but we'll let you know once we have more concrete information to share!
    (51)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Eisen Gramul
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    The dev. team agrees that a system that allows others to attach materia to your equipment via the bazaar system is definitely a necessity. We don't know when this will be implemented but we'll let you know once we have more concrete information to share!
    Neat.
    That's defiantly good to hear.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Xenoraxis Thunderham
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    3 million gil ? thats scary...i am leveling crafting class right now for the first time in months thanks to the materia system lol.
    (0)

Character
    Ferrous Ironchick
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    awsome thank you Rukkirii! wow 3rd post that's some kind of a record!
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    Copy/paste from my translation thread.

----
    Some people (including myself) asked on the forums if it's possible to have materia attachment request like bazaar where you can put up the mats + material on your bazaar and other can come and attempt attachment. Here's response to that one

Hope they do it right; this would be a nice feature to have for sure
    Specially for people like me who play at weird time when no one is hardly on and can't ask friends to attach Only problem I see is if it breaks some might go crazy... but it's risk they will be making by putting it up to have it attached, if you're scared don't put it up
    That is a very good point. But does the % success varies depending on level, or in a more general way, on the player that could do it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vex Blackmarrow
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    I think the fairest way would be that when someone goes to attach the materia the owner is given a popup message with the player who offered to attach and thier class level. Perhaps a statistic of thier success rate in % would be nice to see too? Then the owner can choose to accept or decline the offer
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerith View Post
    You could cast while moving, but then you took an arrow to the knee, and must stand still.

Player
    Character
    Zane Lockhart
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 41
    The dev. team agrees that a system that allows others to attach materia to your equipment via the bazaar system is definitely a necessity. We don\\'t know when this will be implemented but we\\'ll let you know once we have more concrete information to share!
    WOOT! I'm excited now! I was worried I'd have to level every craft to use Materia!
    (1)

Character
    Ferrous Ironchick
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    yeah the more I think about it, this isn't something you can AFK for. It would be more like a trade (without actually trading) than a repair where anyone can select the job and try it.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast