Player
    Character
    Raifu Kurogaea
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by kuma_aus View Post
    Well for one, your reading to deep in my words. "Key things" I meant as just things you find in that area specifically that you can find.

Two....Its not Dravanian Forelands its the Backlands, what's that have to do with anything?? Saying Backlands means its the outside areas of Dravania meaning you won't see the same thing. Clarify if if you made a mistake or not because I wasn't sure what you were saying. I'm guessing those likes mean someone else got it too so let me know.

OOPS EDITED: Oh ok I read that wrong, and actually yeah. It would ruin it for me. Saying what I'm going to see, what I can find, the number of rewards I can be given is a bit of a downer for me. But of course, that would be implying that exploring a main story area and a instanced exploration voyage is one and the same, and they're not. This is an area not known by anyone and we just got there, I don't want to see this, yeah I can hide, but it won't stop my teammates from going "I gotta find that bandersnatch" and I'm left with hunting and gathering rather than discovery and a morsel of excitement that should've been there. Not saying I won't have fun, it'll be there I'm sure, its just like I said, another bit of content with un-tapped potential.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kurogaea; 11-08-2015 at 01:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Gilraen Bior
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    What does exploration mean to me? Fun raid-caliber stuff to do that is potentially not filled with undesirables. Noone's going to flip a table after a wipe, noone's going to throw parser data at you unless it's something your company does (i.e. voluntary), none of that anti-social "I'm better than you." nonsense. That's what it means to me.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Fiona Greentear
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    For now it means to me: the only FF-like experience avaiable in this game besides dungeons.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Shanian Halvone
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    i get what you mean, the side list kinda destroys the surprise, buuuuuuuuuut, some people just cant function without it. without it we would probably have people complain because they spent 90 min there and didnt get anything done cuss they didnt know what to do, or what to aim for. maybe if we fully ignore the list we end up finding some hidden achivement?!
    i'm actually hopeing there will be some fun hidden stuff, like... traps << deadly mobs with fun skills (oh the memories of the charme aoe skill that turns everyone into a frog while we follow the boss around and beat up unsuspecting people...), random chests, that let us use our intelligence and instinct.
    my only question is... if we all die.. and theres nobody around to raise... where wll we respawn at? XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sylvana Tenebri
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 79
    ...I don't get what you're complaining about. It's a whole new area to look around, I'm pretty Damn sure there's more than just two types of mobs in the area, and I didn't think knowing you could gather here was a major spoil. GG I guess?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Thanatos Ravensweald
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Its hard to get into a game when it tells you what to do.

That is why old games, even with crappy graphics feel more immersive because they shove you into the world with a "Good Luck" and you find/discover your own path.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Dal S'ta
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I am more concerned that the minimal item level required to enter the Diadem on an airship appears to be 179 ...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sylvana Tenebri
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 79
    For some people that's true I'm sure. For the most part I hate games like that because I personally can't ever find anything to actually do. No goals, no desire to play. Without the side bar, I might not even attempt the content except for the aetherial stuff.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thanatos Ravensweald
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunda_Cat_SMASH View Post
    For some people that's true I'm sure. For the most part I hate games like that because I personally can't ever find anything to actually do. No goals, no desire to play. Without the side bar, I might not even attempt the content except for the aetherial stuff.
    Well, in real life is there a menu beside your eye that tells you to get up/go to school/work or whatever you do? You made those choices yourself.

How are you even logged in? Did a menu tell you to log in and make this post?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fiona Greentear
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by DPZ2 View Post
    I am more concerned that the minimal item level required to enter the Diadem on an airship appears to be 179 ...
    Well that's to be expected, is it not?
    (2)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast