Player
    Character
    Nex Ixchel
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

Rest Experience needs to be more obvious

I've been playing my max level characters for a while, and seem to have accumulated quite a bit of rest exp. I've been tinkering on my lower levels quite a bit lately, and it dawned on me today that I wasn't sure if I had used up that rest experience or not. I tried every thing I could to find it myself, then asked in FC. The best suggestion I got was to kill something to see if I got rest experience.

With that in mind, can there please be some way to easily tell if your rest experience is active beyond your full exp bar? Maybe a star or a > at the end of the exp bar, or just something when you mouse-over. I'd almost prefer a mouse-over, because then you could include a % remaining, because I prefer to see my exp that way as well as total numbers. But really, adding something at the end of the exp bar to show that rest goes beyond the end would be simple and enough
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nex Ixchel
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    So googling some more has shown me what a non-full-rest exp bar looks like, so I can see the difference now. I guess that's obvious enough, tho after so long, I forgot that it was orange rather than greenish.

I still think you should include exp% and rest exp% on mouseover of the exp bar.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    The color change is clear enough for most people provided they know what the color means, but it still only shows up to the end of your current level's XP progress. An indicator of how much rest XP extends into the following level would still be nice.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nex Ixchel
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post
    The color change is clear enough for most people provided they know what the color means, but it still only shows up to the end of your current level's XP progress. An indicator of how much rest XP extends into the following level would still be nice.
    Good point. I have been at full-bar rest for so long, I had completely forgotten there was even another color it could be.
    (0)