Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Rafal Chmiel
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 63
    Orange Poland -> Latency 38ms and 0% Packet Loss in the morning.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Quietness Shadowsoul
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Name of Internet Service Provider (ISP): Shaw Cable
    Country of residence: Canada
    Reference number from your ISP, if you have raised this matter with them: I work for the ISP and am technically trained for internet troubleshooting, i did not report as i reviewed all stats myself, and there is nothing to report to them.

When does the problem occur (e.g. only during specific times such as in the evenings?) I have only played in the evenings since release of patch

Frequency of problem (e.g. every 2 minutes) - Periodic. Can go between 20-75 minutes, however due to Void Ark Queue time it is preventing me from accomplishing anything (90002 Disconnection)
    Game content in which the issues occur (e.g. dungeons, trials, certain areas) - Experienced in Raids, World (Housing District), Dungeons, Trials
    IP address (optional) : No

Node: Split few months ago, no high load. RF levels green. No Modem Flapping. Tested with both direct connection and wifi. Tested as well with both direct and wifi with a ping boosting client. No Wifi interferance. No advanced modem settings possibly conflicting.

Today is a 1000 times worse. Im getting 90001 and 90002 every 10-20 minutes at the most, simply at the golden saucer.
    (0)
    Last edited by Quietness; 11-17-2015 at 12:23 PM. Reason: update

Player
    Character
    Valesti Peleiades
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Reposting a question someone else asked on 11/09/2015: do we have an idea why some players on NA servers are also having latency that began as soon as the EU data center went up? Can we please get an update on what the dev team is doing to address this problem?

Thank you for your time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shtola Rhul
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Name of Internet Service Provider (ISP)
    Three (Mobile Broadband)
    Sky Broadband
    BT Broadband

Country of residence
    UK

Reference number from your ISP, if you have raised this matter with them

When does the problem occur (e.g. only during specific times such as in the evenings?)
    Constantly

Frequency of problem (e.g. every 2 minutes)
    Constantly

Game content in which the issues occur (e.g. dungeons, trials, certain areas)
    Dungeons, Guildheists, Trials, Raids. Also occurs "out of duty", but not noticable as much as lag whilst walking is tolerable. Nonetheless, this needs to be fixed, or you will lose customers, starting with me.

IP address (optional)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blue Iss
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Name of Internet Service Provider (ISP): 1 & 1

Country of residence: Germany

When does the problem occur (e.g. only during specific times such as in the evenings?): no specific time

Frequency of problem (e.g. every 2 minutes): Usually exactly every 3 hours

Game content in which the issues occur (e.g. dungeons, trials, certain areas): any
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Momoro Momo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Name of Internet Service Provider (ISP)

Virgin Media.

Country of residence

United Kingdom.

When does the problem occur (e.g. only during specific times such as in the evenings?)

5:00 pm until 11:00 am.

Frequency of problem (e.g. every 2 minutes)

Constant.

Game content in which the issues occur (e.g. dungeons, trials, certain areas)

All locations.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akarra Ethelgol
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Name of Internet Service Provider (ISP):

Comcast

Country of residence:

Georgia, United States

Reference number from your ISP, if you have raised this matter with them:

Haven't gone to them yet, will update with # if applicable later.

When does the problem occur (e.g. only during specific times such as in the evenings?):

Seemingly most of the time. Evenings for sure, but possibly all throughout the day.

Frequency of problem (e.g. every 2 minutes):

Constantly. Constant rubber-banding, input delay, abilities not registering, etc. These spikes last for around 2-5 seconds, but are constantly occurring.

Game content in which the issues occur (e.g. dungeons, trials, certain areas):

Most noticeable in instanced content. Dungeons, trials, and raids are all extremely laggy at most times.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aeon Knightxi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

Comcast

Country of residence:

Colorado, United States

N/A

When does the problem occur (e.g. only during specific times such as in the evenings?):

Throughtout the day, worse at night

Constant. Every 2-3 minutes, will rubberband.

Dungeons, raids, town, everywhere. Others that I'm doing content with report similar issues.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eucliwood Hellscythe
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60

Unplayable

Comcast

Country of residence:

Washington, United States

N/A

Evenings which is when im home

Every minute, completely unplayable

Dungeons, Dravanian Hinterlands, Idllyshire.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shizuno Urushibaa
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    Thank you for your feedback regarding response times when playing on the recently established European data center.

A large number of players from certain territories have been reporting that they have been experiencing packet loss when connecting to the game using certain internet service providers. The investigation into this issue has been our highest priority and, with support from the relevant network company, the connection path to the European data center has been re-routed, as an interim measure, to address critical packet loss.
    I can confirm that the issue is still happening when you connect to the game and when you are connected to the game trying to play it

Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
    accepted and you must understand that you are losing players cause of this issue.

•Name of Internet Service Provider (ISP)

BT

•Country of residence

UK

•Reference number from your ISP, if you have raised this matter with them

This is more of an issue with the company you have hosting the servers in the EU

•When does the problem occur (e.g. only during specific times such as in the evenings?)

I have very little time to play during the week so have not noticed it as much, however for the past three weekends I have noticed this issue and I'm under the impression that the servers are not set up correctly as before the server move I was perfectly fine with no issues.

•Frequency of problem (e.g. every 2 minutes)

The frequency of the problem is erratic. sometimes I can play the game fine for a hour then get disconnected from the game, try to log back in and desync, reboot the client and its a repeat of the same issue, try again and im ok. 5 minutes or a hour later I get disconnected again only to face the same process.

•Game content in which the issues occur (e.g. dungeons, trials, certain areas)

could be in a dungeon, could be just standing around while talking in chat. doesn't really matter where I am it happens :/

•IP address (optional)

I'm not giving my ip address for all to see publicly, even if it is dynamic address
    (0)

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast