Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Mint Dew
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80

Exclamation Suggestion: FC airship exploration should not require TWO members!

When entering with an FC owned airship, players outside of the FC may also be invited. However, this will require having two members from the FC who own the airship to be in that party.

This requirement for TWO FC members is a big problem! >_<

It will be common to have a group of friends who want to do a hard-mode island expedition but the players with airships don't have another FC member who wants to come (late at night, others busy, solo fc, whatever). This restriction means they will be stuck sitting around unable play, begging people who don't want to come. And they will be forced to kick out somebody who did want to come to make room.

Requiring two people from the same FC doesn't make the game more fun for players. It just locks out small FCs and groups of friends in different FCs from significant content! Please please reconsider. >_<
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Aria Erabith
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    Nope, as it is people will already be selling passes to those without housing. With the two member requirement this would further discourage this as any potential groups will be stuck with at least two people outside of their team to contend with. Also from the way it reads the content will be challenging enough that you are not really gonna solo anything up there so going in alone is more or less pointless.

I'm well aware for some people this will suck tremendously, but they have their reasons for it's implementation. I only the other have the house and max rank airship but not really enough members consistently available so we'll be teaming up with our sister FC quite a bit.
    (13)
    Last edited by Wobi; 10-26-2015 at 04:19 AM.
    Just your friendly neighborhood elezen

Player
    Character
    Drako Lombardi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    imho it should all be FC members, that way FCs have a purpose, and you actually do things with your FC. Instead of always going outside the group to form a static, we could start having FC content. I mean clearly you could still make it FC only as your preference, but being unlocked, it doesn't really change anything. If it would be locked then there would be a much larger emphasis on joining a FC, and being in a active FC. IDK maybe I'm crazy for wanting something that really brings the FC together instead of spreading them all out among foreign statics.
    (28)

Player
    Character
    Arch Idealist
    World
    Alpha
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    It should require more than two... not looking forward to the "hard exploration sellers" and their spam.
    (17)

Character
    Kytre Ashaer
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    "FC airship exploration should not require being with the FC who owns the airships"

What
    (26)

Player
    Character
    Magistrella Opalia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    snip
    Get over it - if people cant do content when they want to do it they most likely wont bother if its not bringing major rewards to the table (read: BiS Gear etc.) plus you'd cut out every FC that doesn't have 8 members - and there's plenty of those - out of Hard Explorations

Quote Originally Posted by Wobi View Post
    Also from the way it reads the content will be challenging enough that you are not really gonna solo anything up there so going in alone is more or less pointless.
    GJ on totally missing the point the OP was trying to make - and if you think selling passes will be a thing, it probably will, until people find out you can get there without spending any money because there's plenty of people offering up for free.

@OP: +1 to this - thanks to my work schedule (and the amount of people in my FC) i will just go look for other groups that can ship me to Hard Explorations rather then being able to offer it up myself. Oh well >:/
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Merida Quigg
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 80
    Let's look at this a different way! I am super stoked that they did it this way actually! I have friends in many different FC's and when they announced the airship explorations previously we talked about running it together! SO this actually is a great way of having FC's work together! On our runs we will have 3 different FCs running explorations together! What can be better than that? It makes playing with your friends even more exciting!!!
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Xiao Ming
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    I don't mind the 2 person requirement for the FC airship going out as say an 8 person party. My FC is smaller and we don't have enough ppl to do all 3 airships as a 24 person run. It would help if there was a group of 16 or 24 players to require only one person from the FC to be on each airship so that the FC members can bunch up in one party instead for being spread across all 3 full parties.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mint Dew
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Nothing stops your FC from playing together as they wish.
    Suggesting that you want others players to be locked out from this content when they are unable to gather enough FC members is being very selfish, please don't just think of yourselves.

There's no reason that a single FC member with an airship should not be able to take non-FC friends on expeditions; you don't even need multiple FC members to make the airship. F14 has never been about forcing players into large FCs to access to major content, and it should not start doing so now.

This restriction will only make it more difficult than it already is to form parties to enjoy the limited end-game content this game has. Players sitting around unable to play the game because they don't have the right people present has never and will never be fun. (So please please reconsider this...)

edit: As for spam selling airship runs, the requirement of TWO fc members will encourage more selling and spam, not less, because small FCs are not able to use their airship for expeditions with friends.
    (10)
    Last edited by asmkitty; 10-26-2015 at 04:41 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kara Eryut
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    imho it should all be FC members, that way FCs have a purpose, and you actually do things with your FC. Instead of always going outside the group to form a static, we could start having FC content. I mean clearly you could still make it FC only as your preference, but being unlocked, it doesn't really change anything. If it would be locked then there would be a much larger emphasis on joining a FC, and being in a active FC. IDK maybe I'm crazy for wanting something that really brings the FC together instead of spreading them all out among foreign statics.
    And people who actually have an fc but no house thus no airship have to be left out ? No thanks.

Answering the OP, how hard can it be to find two people unless your fc is really deserted ? Plus, wouldn't you usually do explorations when most of your fc buddies are online anyway ?
    (4)
    IN FAT CHOCOBO WE TRUST

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast