Page 2046 of 3410 FirstFirst ... 1046 1546 1946 1996 2036 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2056 2096 2146 2546 3046 ... LastLast
Results 20,451 to 20,460 of 34096
    Player
    Character
    Iyami Galvayra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Saint M's expert roulette. Our other DPS dropped out at some point between the first and second boss. We honestly didn't even notice until another player joined.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wang Yi
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by gumas View Post
    DF alliance raid, and somehow they put me as MT despite i keep saying i dont want it, its not about my class being PLD, i never been in this raid (so i dont know anything about the boss or the mechanic), and i have zero knowledge of being MT in raid, this is the very first time i play total blind as tank in raid and they just told me to go MT?

ok i do it. 1st boss down 1 wipe, 2nd boss down another 1 wipe, 3rd boss... 2 wipes and this one warrior guy start vote kick me out and everyone agree.

wtf is wrong with people? is my chat invisible or what?
    Nothing is wrong with people. On JP servers at least, it's the general consensus that Alliance B's tank will always MT.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestLala View Post
    I'd rather grow tastebuds on my own butthole than see any of the OP's posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMollusk View Post
    It's the Asstral Calamity, wrought by the dread primal Bahabutt.

Player
    Character
    Iunia Arcena
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    Is it odd if I always pop tempered will on that final Omega F knockback so I'm always the one to tank her?
    I also have a feeling that the debuff you get is based on proximity. I tend to pop Surecast to avoid her knockbacks and I get assigned to her almost every time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crowe Valtyr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbori View Post
    I also have a feeling that the debuff you get is based on proximity. I tend to pop Surecast to avoid her knockbacks and I get assigned to her almost every time.
    I believe it's based on either proximity or whether you smack them. Like - if you smack her from across the room, you get the debuff for him. If you aren't near her, you get the debuff for her instead since you're closer to him.

The second method is unreliable though, so I just make sure to be near whichever boss I want to fight/tank.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisama View Post
    The average playerbase is mindbogglingly bad at this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMollusk View Post
    Expecting basic job mechanics is toxic now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Karowolus View Post
    If WoW has a toxic negativity problem, XIV has a toxic Positivity problem

Player

levelling an alt, queued healer for lvl roulette, got Aery, cool I like that dungeon. WAR, BRD and a new NIN. all goes well until the first boss, as the NIN is new, he didn't know what the tether did, but that's fine as one hit from the tether is easy to heal through. Yes with decent enough gear. He got oneshotted twice by the mechanic, thought a bit odd, but nevermind, he was new. Then he said "Sorry my gear is low lvl". Curiosity, I inspected him and…. ilvl 35 shirt. The lvl 1 ring from novice hall. And a mix of very low level gear indeed, highest I it was the ilvl 110 ramuh weapon. In the AERY. no wonder he got oneshotted. I didn't want to see how we would have fared at Nidhogg and bailed. I'm sorry, but even if you are new, in no way you queue for a lvl 55 dungeon wearing such low lvl gear, it takes 2 seconds to stroll up a vendor and buy nq gear for your level. I seriously cannot understand why Squeenix is so blind to requests to put a minimum ilvl for dungeons
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aosha Koz'ain
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ValidFlea View Post
    One of the DPS mentions offhand "You probably have an AOE aggro ability" and the WAR responds "yeah but the recast is sooooo long"
    OIEWHFjefoiIJAEFo apparently [2.5s - Skill Speed modifier] is too long?? Hrnngh how does someone at level 60 not know their Overpower? Jump pot and this is their first dungeon ever?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    The Scrub
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Aosha View Post
    OIEWHFjefoiIJAEFo apparently [2.5s - Skill Speed modifier] is too long?? Hrnngh how does someone at level 60 not know their Overpower? Jump pot and this is their first dungeon ever?
    I'm almost willing to bet that was exactly that. Or Palace of the Dead and didn't know their moveset fully.

On a similar note:
    I recently had a jumped WHM in Sastasha.
    No protect. Runs ahead and pulls like a tank the second we zone in. Almost dies to the first trash pull. Medica Spam until OOM on trash several times.
    Tank said it was fine that they were like this because its their first dungeon. As a WHM Main I got really frustrated with that statement. At one stage the tank went down to double digits of health and one more auto attack would have killed them from trash...
    In Sastasha.
    After the first and second bosses, I offered my help to the WHM and it fell on deaf ears. I ended up telling the tank at the end of the dungeon that not only was it not okay, it was almost insulting that he was defending the fact that he almost died on numerous occasions. If they queued up for a 50/60 roulette after that.... oh those poor souls were in for a show.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sigrun Helasdottir
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80

Figured I'd do something while I waited.

This is average wait time for DPS.
    (1)
    Last edited by kidalutz; 05-09-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbori View Post
    It's proximity based - Savage works the same way for M and F. However, if everyone crowds around one of them, the buffs become more random, since you can only have 4 on each one of them.
    (3)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Cherie Rouge
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 80
    Healers purposely let me die to Doom in Dun Scaith. I was watching the statuses, preparing to remind the healers to esuna the doom. The dooms were being cleared, but i noticed that when i got doomed, it wasn't being cleared. At first i thought it was probably a fluke, but when it happened a second time, i concluded it was being done intentionally. I didnt' say anything during chat during that fight, do I didn't know what i could've done to offend the healers (or the 1 healer who knew to esuna the doom) It's just a game, why do people feel the need to be mean/troll random people online?
    (4)

Page 2046 of 3410 FirstFirst ... 1046 1546 1946 1996 2036 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2056 2096 2146 2546 3046 ... LastLast