Page 1481 of 3410 FirstFirst ... 481 981 1381 1431 1471 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1491 1531 1581 1981 2481 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,810 of 34096
    Player
    Character
    Talya Stormbreaker
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Queued up for Alliance Rou on WAR yesterday because it was tank in need for a change and boy did it remind me why I don't do the 24 mans on tank anymore.

Spent the whole Wiping City run bemusedly staring at the PLD in Shield Oath who kept spamming his hate combos trying to take each and every boss off me.

Sorry bro, PLD doesn't have a lock on MT anymore.

I'm still not sure why he did it, I was a perfectly serviceable MT. Shield Oath, lvl 60, ignoring his dps combos in favor of spamming Rage of Halone. *backs away slowly*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Clown Conductor
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I really hate this community some times. Doing kefka normal on sam we get lb 3 and I use it right away the healer then proceeds to question why I used it so early. At this point I am just thinking "People like this really exist huh?". They are literally wiping the floor every min but you know its w/e kefka normal. So nearing the end of the fight we get another lb charge and I say this is why you lb early for another lb 1 and sometimes 2. Maybe this person hasn't been playing long its fine but then we clear and I get my I am the Sigma, I am the Omega III achievement. They proceed to say "First timer, no wonder". I just couldn't even process the level of brain power used to arrive at this off base accusation.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Diantha Sunstone
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernkastelx View Post
    I really hate this community some times. Doing kefka normal on sam we get lb 3 and I use it right away the healer then proceeds to question why I used it so early. At this point I am just thinking "People like this really exist huh?". They are literally wiping the floor every min but you know its w/e kefka normal. So nearing the end of the fight we get another lb charge and I say this is why you lb early for another lb 1 and sometimes 2. Maybe this person hasn't been playing long its fine but then we clear and I get my I am the Sigma, I am the Omega III achievement. They proceed to say "First timer, no wonder". I just couldn't even process the level of brain power used to arrive at this off base accusation.
    I don't actually think it's a big deal either way myself, but I've landed in groups that prefer holding LB3 for the healers if things go sideways.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Texa Yuu
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaru View Post
    I then notice he changes his pants, which is fine. Sometimes you forget to swap out gear. So he moves again, but then immediately stops, and changes his pants again. Then changes his shirt, then changes it again. And alarms rang as I noticed the shirt was straight up a crafter's top (the model that the Hildy set uses). Then they rang even louder as the tank decided to remove his pants for some reason.
    That was amazing to read, I'm in wonder.

I can only guess he was trying to spiritbond gear for "easy" crafter materia, but I thought SE fixed that exploit ages ago?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crimson Law
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    <snip>
    People are really fussy about LB for some reason. Even when you know you'll build the meter back up to do at least a lv1 LB before the end they can still get ticked if you decide to use it. For an easy boss like Kefka normal though, I see absolutely nothing wrong with using it when you did, especially since you were a melee in that run. By this point, as long as you know his gimmicks there should be no reason for healers to hold onto LB in that one.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Texa View Post
    I can only guess he was trying to spiritbond gear for "easy" crafter materia, but I thought SE fixed that exploit ages ago?
    Can't say for sure, but I know in ARR content I could use my crafter/gatherer classes to complete story quests and get the EXP reward, as long as they were high enough level in the first place. As soon as I got into Heavensward it stopped letting me do that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Estellise Valesti
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ametrine View Post
    I don't actually think it's a big deal either way myself, but I've landed in groups that prefer holding LB3 for the healers if things go sideways.
    O_o

I have only seen Healer LB3 on Kefka during patch day. Its been 6 weeks. There's no reason people should still need it.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Nareyn Rose
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 71
    Quote Originally Posted by Texa View Post
    That was amazing to read, I'm in wonder.

No idea, since the player only had very few combat classes and all their crafters were too low to actually use the top normally. But who knows. I might have just ran into someone who liked messing around in dungeons.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miko Yaong
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 81
    I was reading that necroed healer DPS thread and the "stop standing in bad" part reminded me of a dungeon run I had as a black mage back when anima relics were a thing:
    IIRC I was running ARF for tomestones and our healer was a scholar. As usual, we had to dodge aoe's but I noticed a shield on me shortly before the indicators appeared. I dodged anyway and then the SCH commented "Don't you trust me, Miko? " After that I went pretty much 100% turret and nuked everything while the SCH kept me shielded through all the bad. Such a weird experience. But in a good way!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ayer Austen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    It annoys me far more when dps use LB at the last sliver of HP.... seriously, use it earlier to get the full benefit.
    (9)

Page 1481 of 3410 FirstFirst ... 481 981 1381 1431 1471 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1491 1531 1581 1981 2481 ... LastLast